Ocular Pathology, 7e (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print) 7th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1455728748]
2015 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Pathology Category! Comprehensive, yet concise and clinically oriented, the new edition of Ocular Pathology brings you the very latest advances of every aspect of ocular pathology. From updated information on today’s imaging techniques, to the implementation of genetic data to better understand disease, this esteemed medical reference book promises to keep you at the forefront of your field
“This seventh edition of Ocular Pathology by Myron Yanoff and Joseph Sassani is a superb update of what has become the single best ophthalmic pathology reference text for ophthalmologists, pathologists and researchers.” Foreword by: J. Douglas Cameron, Ophthalmology and Visual Neurosciences, University of Minnesota School of Medicine, June 2015
- Take advantage of clinical “pearls” that offer you the benefits of proven strategies.
- Quickly reference information with help from a convenient outline format, ideal for today’s busy physician.
- Visualize every concept by viewing 1,900 illustrations, 1,600 of which are in full color, from the collections of internationally renowned leaders in ocular pathology.
- Understand the role of VEGF and other factors in the pathobiology of diabetic complications, as well as the pathobiology of myocilin and the TIGR gene in the development of glaucoma.
- Review the latest features related to the pathobiology of central corneal thickness.
- Stay abreast of the latest in ocular pathology with coverage of the classification system for retinoblastoma; immunopathology of herpes keratitis; and genetic features of persistent hyperplastic primary vitreous.
- Access the entire text online at Expert Consult, and test your visual recognition and understanding of disease with a new online image review/testing feature.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.