Clinical Anatomy: Applied Anatomy for Students and Junior Doctors 14th Edition
DOWNLOAD THIS MEDICALBOOK HERE
Professor Harold Ellis and Professor Vishy Mahadevan provide an accessible, comprehensive, and detailed exploration of anatomy, specifically designed for students and trainees at all levels. Revised and updated, the fourteenth edition contains more information about the nervous system as well as medical images, diagrams and photographs that are overlaid with anatomical illustrations, revealing detailed surface anatomy. This edition:
- Puts greater emphasis on clinical relevance and contains more content for non-surgical trainees
- Offers a variety of illustrative clinical scenario case studies
- Contains many more medical images and diagrams such as CT and MRI
- Presents expanded information on the nervous system
- Includes a companion website that contains digital flashcards of all the illustrations and photographs presented in the book
Written for medical students, junior doctors, and those studying for The Royal College of Surgeons examinations, the new edition of Clinical Anatomy continues to be an essential resource for understanding the basics of clinical anatomy.
Clinical Anatomy by Regions Ninth Edition
DOWNLOAD THIS MEDICAL BOOK HERE
Widely praised for its clear and consistent organization, abundant illustrations, and emphasis on clinical applications, Clinical Anatomy by Regions delivers the user-friendly features and expert perspectives that have made the textbook one of the top teaching and learning resources for those seeking insights into the practical application of anatomy.
Ideal for medical, dental, allied health, and nursing programs, this book guides students through the fundamentals of human anatomy, explaining the how and why behind each structure, and offering readers the hands-on guidance they need to make sound clinical choices.
Organized by body region from surface to deep structures, this new edition features:
· Updated design and layout allowing for a shorter, more focused text
· Enhanced color illustrations and art program to facilitate visual learning
· Basic Clinical Anatomy sections with essential information on gross anatomic structures of clinical significance
· Chapter Objectives that focus students on material most important to their preparedness for the patient encounter
· Clinical Notes highlighting the clinical importance of anatomical information
· Embryologic Notes with insight on developmental anatomy
· Numerous examples of clinical images to support the text
· Surface Anatomy sections explaining surface landmarks of important structures
· Online E-Book and Interactive Question Bank
Anatomy & Physiology, Fifth Edition
DOWNLAOD THIS MEDICAL BOOK FREE HERE
Snell’s Clinical Anatomy by Regions Tenth Edition
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
Praised for its clear and consistent organization, dynamic illustrations, and emphasis on clinical applications, Snell’s Clinical Anatomy by Regions pairs expert perspectives with a user-friendly approach to deliver a proven learning and teaching resource on the practical application of anatomy.
Ideal for medical, dental, allied health, and nursing programs, this trusted text guides students through the fundamentals of human anatomy, explaining the how and why behind each structure and offering readers the hands-on guidance they need to make sound clinical choices.
This edition has been completely reorganized to help students confidently navigate body regions from surface to deep structures, integrating basic anatomy, clinical information, surface and radiographic anatomy, as well as embryology. Colorful new illustrations and concise chapter summaries further reinforce understanding of key concepts and equip students for clinical success.
- New organization guides students logically through body systems for greater understanding.
- Updated content throughout the text reflects the most current approaches and relevant terminology in basic clinical anatomy, radiographic anatomy, and surface anatomy.
- Enhanced illustrations clarify complex systems in vibrant detail.
- New Key Concepts bulleted summaries reinforce important chapter content at a glance.
- Chapter-opening cases and Clinical Notes highlight the clinical significance of anatomical information.
- Embryology Notes simplify developmental anatomy concepts.
- Chapter Outlines and Learning Objectives focus students on the most clinically relevant concepts and structures.
Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals 4th Edition
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
An ideal resource for the classroom or clinical setting, Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals, 4th Edition provides a comprehensive, and highly visual approach to the sectional anatomy of the entire body. Side-by-side presentations of actual diagnostic images from both MRI and CT modalities and corresponding anatomic line drawings illustrate the planes of anatomy most commonly demonstrated by diagnostic imaging. Easy-to-follow descriptions detail the location and function of the anatomy, while clearly labeled images help you confidently identify anatomic structures during clinical examinations. In all, it’s the one reference you need to consistently produce the best possible diagnostic images.
- Side-by-side presentation of anatomy illustrations and corresponding CT and MRI images clarifies the location and structure of sectional anatomy.
- More than 1,500 high-quality images and detailed line drawings demonstrate sectional anatomy for every body plane commonly imaged in the clinical setting.
- Updated summary tables are used to simplify and organize key information in each chapter.
- CT or MR images of special interest are featured on the opening page in each chapter to pique readers’ interest in the area about to be covered in the text.
- Reference drawings and corresponding scanning planes appear on appropriate pages with the actual images, so they are easily referenced for correlation between the scanning planes and the resulting images.
- Introductory chapter lays a foundation of the terminology that is related to sectional anatomy.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the latest ARRT and ASRT curriculum guidelines.
- NEW! Additional lymphatic system images give readers a better picture of this nuanced body system.
- NEW! Additional pathology boxes help readers connect commonly encountered pathologies to related anatomy for greater diagnostic accuracy.
- NEW! Updated line art familiarizes readers with the latest 3D and vascular imaging technology.
- NEW! 2-color design makes difficult content easier to digest.
Fundamentals of Sectional Anatomy: An Imaging Approach 2nd Edition
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
The second edition of Fundamentals of Sectional Anatomy: An Imaging Approach is the ideal introductory text for new radiography students, seasoned students preparing for the CT and MRI exams, or anyone interested in learning about human anatomy. Chapters address the fundamentals of sectional anatomy, starting at the vertex of the skull and descending to the symphysis pubis, with additional in-depth coverage of the vertical column, major joints of the upper and lower extremities, and separate chapters on the facial bones and sinuses. This systematic approach to the organization of the book provides students with the most complete presentation and realistic exposure to sectional anatomy available. Numerous line drawings and two complete sets of fully labeled images complement each section of the text to strengthen the learning experience, while end-of-chapter summaries and review questions challenge readers to assess their understanding of important topics. Building upon its reputation for an uncluttered presentation and clearly labeled images, this new edition presents more than 200 new MR images, dozens of CT images, and new complex illustrations–transporting this already fascinating book into the modern age of radiography.
USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2018: Anatomy (USMLE Prep)
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
Kaplan Medical’s USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2018: Anatomy offers in-depth review with a focus on high-yield topics – a comprehensive approach that will help you deepen your understanding while focusing your efforts where they’ll count the most.
Used by thousands of medical students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1, Kaplan’s official lecture notes are packed with full-color diagrams and clear review.
The Best Review
- Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes for efficient study.
- Clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines highlighted throughout.
- Full-color diagrams and charts for better comprehension and retention.
- Updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star expert faculty