Dental Instruments: A Pocket Guide to Identification Second Edition
Dental Instruments: A Pocket Guide to Identification is a pocket guide for dental assisting students for quick reference and review of dental instruments, their uses, their placement on a tray, and their different varieties. This pocket guide is used while in clinical courses, during clinical internships, as a review companion to clinical courses, and is a resource for students to take with them to their first job. Unique to this title is the companion student resources CD-ROM in the back of the book, which provides the student with an interactive learning experience. The CD-ROM includes an image bank, interactive tray set-ups, crossword puzzles, student quizzes, and more games and activities for self-study. Dental assisting faculty has the challenge of simulating a clinical environment and making a student comfortable and confident before they are with a patient in a real clinical setting. This text with the companion CD-ROM does just that.
ULTIMATE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE https://manzastore.com/
Traditional dental materials such as metals and ceramics have a number of disadvantages such as cost and the significant damage caused in grinding to make space for such reconstructions. Fiber-reinforced composites (FRCs) are a novel group of dental materials characterized by fibrous fillers that are being increasingly used in place of traditional prosthodontic materials. They allow fabrication of minimally invasive, lightweight, durable and biocompatible restorations. This book will provide clinicians and students with theoretical and clinical guidelines to use the FRCs for dental applications.
The book begins with an introduction to the fundamentals of FRCs in dentistry. Further chapters cover the treatment possibilities, fabrication and application procedures of FRCs, followed by information on care and maintenance.
- Explores the mechanism of function of fibre-reinforced composites
- Presents comprehensive information on the expanding field of fibre-reinforced composites and their increasing use in dentistry
This atlas as a guidebook with twenty chapters covers the latest surgical techniques and clinical cases based on procedure-based approach. Each chapter consists of two to five sections providing detailed descriptions of the basic techniques of evaluation, diagnosis and treatment to allow immediate clinical application. Impacted wisdom teeth are divided into 5 major categories in three-dimensional structure detected by CBCT on the position and growth status of impacted teeth, which helps the classification of 6 degree of difficulty determination for the treatment and the time and surgery procedure needed for each degree.
About 1800 colour clinical photos and line drawings with case reports provided by dental expert surgeons and educators in this atlas offer detailed, procedure-based instructions, illustrations and approach that demonstrate how to plan for and perform wisdom teeth surgical procedures safely and efficiently for dentists and students to manage the patients with wisdom teeth disorders.
Aimed at the practising clinician, this book, now in its third edition, provides a welcome detailed overview of the medical and surgical conditions that affect patients seen in everyday dental practice. With patients surviving longer due to medical advances, dentists are increasingly faced with complex conditions and possibly some that they have not previously encountered. Here, treatment advice, drug interactions, and the impact of general medical and surgical conditions on treatment planning in the dental context are all covered with a comprehensive but practical approach. In addition to chapters on the implications for dental practice of disorders of each of the different body systems and immunological and infectious diseases, important aspects in particular patient groups, including cancer patients, the elderly, and the paediatric population, are identified. Overall, this book provides dentists with a practical, logical, and convenient guide of great value, helping to update knowledge and foster improved patient care.
Oral Pathology Colour Guides
DOWNLOAD THIS MEDICAL BOOK HERE
Textbook and Color Atlas of Traumatic Injuries to the Teeth 5th Edition
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
Textbook and Color Atlas of Traumatic Injuries to the Teeth, Fifth Edition encompasses the full scope of acute dental trauma, including all aspects of interdisciplinary treatment.
- New edition of the definitive reference on dental traumatology
- Thoroughly revised and updated with a modern look and feel
- Eight new chapters on innovative developments in the field
- Contributions from world-renowned authors and editors
- Linked to dentaltraumaguide.org with a specific chapter on how the book complements the online guide
Pediatric Dentistry: Infancy through Adolescence 6th Edition
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
Provide superior oral and dental care to children of all ages! Pediatric Dentistry: Infancy through Adolescence Expert Consult, 6th Edition provides comprehensive coverage of oral care for infants, children, teenagers, and medically compromised pediatric patients. Organized by age group, the text covers examination, diagnosis, and treatment planning, as well as topics such as the prevention of dental disease, traumatic injuries, orthodontics, and restorative dentistry. From a team of accomplished authors and contributors led by Arthur J. Nowak, this edition includes a new Expert Consult website featuring case studies and procedural videos along with a fully searchable version of the text.
- UNIQUE! Age-specific organization separates sections and chapters by age group to cover specific changes the child experiences physically, cognitively, emotionally, and socially.
- Fundamentals of Pediatric Dentistry section covers basic information on children of all ages, including topics such as local and systemic diseases, pediatric physiology, cariology, pain control, and medical emergencies.
- Coverage of current trends and challenges emphasizes the prevention of dental diseases and reflects pediatric dentistry as it is practiced today.
- UPDATED coverage of caries risk assessment in children reflects the evolution of evidence-based oral health care.
- More than 1,000 full-color photos and illustrations show dental conditions and treatments.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Expert Consult platform offers additional content and includes case studies along with procedural videos for practical, real-world application.
- NEW chapters cover cariology, pain control, and cleft lip and palate; other updates include infant oral health, pit and fissure sealants, regenerative endodontics, and the risk factors surrounding the transition from adolescence to adulthood.
- NEW! Greater diversity of contributors includes expert perspectives from all over the world.
- NEW! Expert Consult case studies are included in 33 chapters.
- NEW! Video clips of procedures are included in the Expert Consult case studies.
- NEW! Review questions and answers are included in the Expert Consult case studies, with three questions per case study.
Extra-Coronal Restorations: Concepts and Clinical Application (BDJ Clinician’s Guides) 2nd ed. 2019 Edition
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This book is a state of the art clinical guide to contemporary materials and techniques for the restoration of individual teeth and implants. It fully reflects the important developments in the field over the past 15 years, including in particular the shift away from wholesale use of crowns towards adhesive dentistry and less invasive extra-coronal restorations. The book opens by considering the principles and evidence base relating to the longevity of restorations of teeth and implants. Importantly, it explains how to ensure “a healthy start” and manage future risks. Material choice and aesthetic issues are then discussed, before all aspects of the planning and provision of extra-coronal restorations are examined in depth. The coverage also includes the adaptation of crowns to existing partial dentures. In line with modern dental education, each chapter begins with clinically relevant learning objectives, and helpful clinical tips are highlighted. The book will be of value for senior dental undergraduates, postgraduates, and practicing dentists and its scientific content will be of interest to dental academics.
Essentials of Pharmacology for Dentistry 1st Edition
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE