One of the world’s most widely read gynecology texts for nearly 50 years, Speroff ’s Clinical Gynecologic Endocrinology and Infertility provides a complete explanation of the female endocrine system and offers practical guidance for evaluation and treatment of common disorders. In this fully revised ninth edition, the editorial and author team from Yale School of Medicine have assumed the reins of Dr. Speroff’s landmark work, retaining the clear, concise writing style and illustrations that clarify and explain complex concepts. This classic text remains indispensable for students, residents, and clinicians working in reproductive endocrinology and infertility, bringing readers up to date with recent advances that have occurred in this fast-changing field.
- Remains the definitive text on reproductive endocrinology, offering authoritative coverage of reproductive physiology, clinical endocrinology, contraception, and infertility.
- Contains two new chapters on transgender medicine and fertility preservation.
- Features many full-color illustrations, algorithms, and tables throughout.
- Retains Dr. Speroff’s clear, user-friendly writing style while ensuring content is up to date with today’s best clinical practices.
Highlights the classical and systematic approach towards the diagnosis of the disease. Each case study has been carefully designed to stimulate the clinical practice scenario in order to evoke the right patient approach and clinical decision making. Unlike the small clinical vignettes described in most other books, detailed explanation of the pathology relevant to the case study in question has been described in all the chapters. There are seven sections in all; the first three deal with obstetrics and last four with gynecology. Each chapter has been written keeping in mind the clinical presentation of the patient.
In the last 25 years, minimally invasive surgery techniques have had a great impact on all gynecologic surgery areas, becoming the technique of choice in most leading health centers around the world. Nowadays, due to such developments, the employment of minimally invasive techniques is a feature for every gynecological surgery service, being part of their daily routine. To the same extent, it is a requirement for every gynecological surgeon to be aware and up to date regarding these techniques and their uses. The book describes and discusses minimally invasive techniques in gynecological surgery by means of an evidence-based analysis, providing clinical correlations for a practical purpose. Techniques covered include vaginal radical trachelectomy, laparoscopic radical hysterectomy, robotic surgery in gynecological cancer, hysteroscopic myomectomy, LESS surgery, deep endometriosis surgery, and laparoscopic supra cervical hysterectomy. Some of the most renowned international references in minimally invasive surgery are included in this title, making Minimally Invasive Gynecology: an Evidence Based Approach fundamental reading for all gynecologists and gynecological surgeons.
Handbook for Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology 1st Edition
Handbook for Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology provides a practical, comprehensive yet concise guide for fellows, residents, and specialist trainees in the diagnosis and management of gynecologic cancers. The book is easy to read and designed for quick reference, with streamlined data to support treatment recommendations. The chapters have been condensed from the key chapters in Barakat, Markman and Randall’s Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology, Fifth Edition and are consistently organized to move from incidence to etiology to diagnosis and treatment. Helpful algorithms and reference tables are included where appropriate. Key points appear in shaded boxes within each chapter.
Obstetrics and Gynaecology for Finals, DRCOG and MRCOG: A Revision Guide
This examination and revision guide comprehensively tests knowledge at all levels in obstetrics and gynaecology. The wide-ranging sample questions have detailed answers to provide proper explanation and aid understanding, and the variety of question formats prepares students for all possibilities in the examination. The best of five question format is ideal for DRCOG candidates, the EMQs prepare the MRCOG candidates, and the MCQs will test both DRCOG and MRCOG candidates. The book is also highly recommended for undergraduates preparing for their finals, who will welcome the sample best of fives and EMQs now that essays and short answer questions are becoming a thing of the past.
FOR MORE BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
“This is a very nice accompaniment to the textbook. The multiple choice format is easy to use and the answers are concisely written. All readers, particularly medical students and residents, will appreciate this. 3 Stars.”–Doody’s Review Service
Williams Obstetrics, 23rd Edition Study Guide is the only study guide keyed to the field’s premier text, Williams Obstetrics, 23rd Edition. Essential for your preparation for any obstetrics exam, this unmatched study guide delivers everything you need for the most thorough review possible. The 23rd edition features a new full-color design, more than 350 images incorporated as question material, and the addition of clinical case questions to test your decision-making skills and ability to apply the content to real-world situations.
New to this Edition:
- More than 1700 evidence-based multiple-choice questions and answers thoroughly cover every major topic in clinical obstetrics
- Questions emphasize key points of each chapter of Williams Obstetrics, 23rd Edition
- Answer key cites the pages in Williams Obstetrics for in-depth discussion and further reading–the perfect way to brush up on your weak areas
- Organization follows the chronology of pregnancy, from Maternal and Fetal Anatomy and Physiology to Labor and Delivery, with additional sections on the Fetus and Newborn, Puerperium, Obstetric Complications, and Medical and Surgical Complications
FOR MORE BOOKS VISIT EDOENLOADS.ME
“…this textbook is a useful resource for medical students … it will provide them with the basic information they need to survive clinics and to pass exams … Clear, concise and colourful; perfect for easy learning and revision.”
—Times Higher Education
Obstetrics and Gynaecology by Impey and Child continues to be an invaluable and authoritative resource for healthcare and medical students. This comprehensive guide provides the perfect level of detail on history and examination, investigations and diagnosis, as well as common diseases, abnormalities, and complications in gynaecology and obstetrics.
Fully updated in accordance with NICE and other national guidelines, this fifth edition now includes:
- New sections on FGM and influenza
- Expanded areas in medical disorders in pregnancy and mental illness
- Improvements to the popular ‘management’ section along with a new section on sepsis
- Colour coded sections on obstetrics and gynaecology for ease of use
This new edition of Obstetrics and Gynaecology will be an indispensable support to help not only students to revise for exams, especially OSCEs, but also healthcare practitioners and practising doctors to structure their knowledge and improve their practice.
[amazon_link asins=’0323445489′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’4cc1a5e5-29fc-4ab4-a8ec-c099d99e3d83′]
Richly illustrated and comprehensive in scope, Obstetric Imaging, 2nd Edition, provides up-to-date, authoritative guidelines for more than 200 obstetric conditions and procedures, keeping you at the forefront of this fast-changing field. This highly regarded reference covers the extensive and ongoing advances in maternal and fetal imaging in a concise, newly streamlined format for quicker access to common and uncommon findings. Detailed, expert guidance, accompanied by superb, high-quality images, helps you make the most of new technologies and advances in obstetric imaging.
- Features more than 1,350 high-quality images, including 400 in color, and over 85 videos online.
- Helps you select the best imaging approaches and effectively interpret your findings with a highly templated, bulleted, at-a-glance organization.
- Reflects all the latest developments in the field, including genetics, open fetal surgery, fetal echocardiography, Zika virus, and 3D imaging, so you can provide the safest and most responsive care to both mother and fetus.
- Includes new chapters on Limbs and Bones Overview; Open Fetal Surgery; Biophysical Profile; Ultrasound Physics; Elastography; Doppler; MRI; Echogenic Bowel; Pregnancy of Unknown Location (PUL), Failed Pregnancy and Ectopic Pregnancy, Cesarean Scar Pregnancy; Cytomegalovirus (CMG), Rubella, Toxoplasmosis, Herpes, Varicella; and Congenital Syphilis; plus a new chapter on Zika Virus written by imaging experts from the “hot zone.”
- Keeps you up to date with the latest developments in multimodality imaging and optimizing diagnostic accuracy from ultrasound, 3D ultrasound, Doppler, MRI, elastography, image-guided interventions, and much more.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
DOWNLOAD THIS MEDICAL BOOK HERE
[amazon_link asins=’1119426022′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’e50ece4b-9258-459a-855a-bad3c77c2a79′]
Inherited Bleeding Disorders in Women 2nd Edition
Now in its second edition, Inherited Bleeding Disorders in Women includes the most recent developments and research in the field. This important guide offers the most current information available for the effective management of these complex and difficult to diagnose disorders. Treating women with inherited bleeding disorders can be challenging and requires close collaboration among practitioners in different specialties.
This important guide is written by a team of international experts who offer advice and practical suggestions for treating women with inherited bleeding disorders. Inherited Bleeding Disorders in Women comprehensively covers obstetric and gynecological issues for carriers of hemophilia, women with von Willebrand disease, rare bleeding disorders and inherited platelet disorders. This important resource:
- Offers an updated guide for hematologists, obstetricans and gynecologists and other clinicians treating women with inherited bleeding disorders
- Includes information for treating both common and rare bleeding disorders
- Contains the most recent developments and advances in the field for the treatment and management of inherited bleeding disorders in women
- Presents information from noted experts in the field
- Offers a multidisciplinary approach to the topic
Written for hematologists, obstetricians and gynecologists and other clinicians working with women, Inherited Bleeding Disorders in Women has been fully revised and updated and continues to serve as a trusted guide for the management and treatment of women with inherited bleeding disorders.
DOWNLOAD THIS MEDICAL BOOK HERE