Oncology Board Review, Third Edition: Blueprint Study Guide and Q&A
Now in its third edition of this medical book, Oncology Board Review: Blueprint Study Guide and Q&A is designed to help you prepare for the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Medical Oncology Certification Exam. This comprehensive print + digital resource has been revised to include new treatment regimens, clinical guidelines, and other advancements impacting the field as well as updated board-style Q&A. Dedicated sections cover hematological malignancies and solid tumors with a templated chapter approach highlighting epidemiology, etiology and risk factors, diagnostic criteria, staging, signs and symptoms of the disease, prognostic factors, indications for treatment, and special considerations. Later sections address other topics found on the exam, including cancer genetics and tumor biology, supportive and palliative care, bone marrow transplantation, and biostatistics. With more than 240 practice questions, detailed rationales, and a convenient print + digital package, Oncology Board Review gives you the tools to study your way and the confidence to pass the first time!
- Aligns with the latest ABIM Medical Oncology Certification Exam blueprint
- Provides a comprehensive yet concise review of all hematologic malignancies and solid tumors
- Covers anticancer therapies, clinical research methodology, survivorship and palliative care, and more areas found on the exam
- Revised to include new treatment recommendations and FDA approvals
- Includes end-of-chapter assessment questions with detailed rationales – a total of more than 240 questions throughout
- Content available digitally via ExamPrepConnect for study on the go