Get Through FRCR Part 1: MCQs and Mock Examination
This medical book get Through FRCR Part 1: MCQs and Mock Examination is the essential and highly praised revision aid for the Royal College of Radiologists’ FRCR Part 1 exam.
FOR MORE BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
Providing comprehensive coverage of the new FRCR Part 1 syllabus, this title presents questions in a similar style to the exam, accompanied by detailed yet uncomplicated explanations. Paying special attention to legislation, this book also covers recent advances in the field and radiation protection issues. Get Through FRCR Part 1 is ideal for FRCR candidates and tutors, radiographers, radiologists and medical physics students.
Oncology Board Review, Third Edition
Now in its third edition of this medical book, Oncology Board Review: Blueprint Study Guide and Q&A is designed to help you prepare for the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Medical Oncology Certification Exam. This comprehensive print + digital resource has been revised to include new treatment regimens, clinical guidelines, and other advancements impacting the field as well as updated board-style Q&A. Dedicated sections cover hematological malignancies and solid tumors with a templated chapter approach highlighting epidemiology, etiology and risk factors, diagnostic criteria, staging, signs and symptoms of the disease, prognostic factors, indications for treatment, and special considerations. Later sections address other topics found on the exam, including cancer genetics and tumor biology, supportive and palliative care, bone marrow transplantation, and biostatistics. With more than 240 practice questions, detailed rationales, and a convenient print + digital package, Oncology Board Review gives you the tools to study your way and the confidence to pass the first time!
FOR MORE BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
- Aligns with the latest ABIM Medical Oncology Certification Exam blueprint
- Provides a comprehensive yet concise review of all hematologic malignancies and solid tumors
- Covers anticancer therapies, clinical research methodology, survivorship and palliative care, and more areas found on the exam
- Revised to include new treatment recommendations and FDA approvals
- Includes end-of-chapter assessment questions with detailed rationales – a total of more than 240 questions throughout
- Content available digitally via ExamPrepConnect for study on the go
Get Through MRCOG Part 3: Clinical Assessment, Second Edition
This study guide offers a systematic, comprehensive and focused approach to preparation for the MRCOG Part 3 Clinical Assessment exam. After an initial introduction, the text divides by OSCE station, beginning with an analysis of what the station is testing and what approaches and preparation are required, supported by tips and examples; this is followed by thoroughly worked practice questions based upon the exam format, with an analysis of how these are likely to be marked. Practice exam ‘circuits’ with fully worked questions and answers conclude the book.
FOR MORE BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
Mr Justin Clark trained in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Leicester, Birmingham and the West Midlands and obtained the Membership of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (RCOG) in 1999. He spent two years conducting research into heavy menstrual bleeding, pelvic pain and endometriosis culminating in a Doctor of Medicine awarded with honours in 2004. He was appointed as a Lecturer in Gynaecology at Birmingham University and Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the Birmingham Women’s Hospital in 2004. He has developed clinical expertise in the management of general gynaecological conditions, especially the treatment of menstrual disorders, fibroids, pelvic pain and endometriosis. This capability was facilitated by the acquisition of RCOG accreditation in minimal access ‘key hole’ surgery, specialising in hysteroscopic and laparoscopic techniques, and gynaecological ultrasound. He has been at the forefront in pioneering outpatient interventions for the diagnosis and treatment of menstrual disorders utilising hysteroscopy and ultrasound. His strong research background and clinical experience enabled him to publish a definitive book in 2005 about the modern management of common gynaecological problems utilising minimally invasive approaches. He is one of the leading UK experts in outpatient therapeutic interventions in benign gynaecology including outpatient ‘office’ hysteroscopic removal of polyps and fibroids, endometrial ablation and the new ‘non-cut’ outpatient method of female sterilisation (the ‘EssureTM’ system) that avoids the need for general anaesthetic and hospital admission.
Clinical Examination Skills in Paediatrics: For MRCPCH
Examining children presents unique challenges for trainees and new doctors in paediatrics. Paediatric patients vary greatly in age and development, often find it difficult to describe their symptoms, and can behave unpredictably in clinical settings. Clinical Examination Skills in Paediatrics helps MRCPCH candidates and other practitioners learn effective history taking and fundamental examination techniques.
Clear and concise chapters–with contributions from a team of paediatric specialists–demonstrate the clinical examination and questioning techniques used in daily practice. Emphasis on the intellectual processes involved in decision making assists both trainees preparing for a formal examination as well as new clinicians faced with a difficult diagnostic problem. Topics include cardiovascular and respiratory examination, examining a child with a neuromuscular disorder, musculoskeletal examination, and taking history from a child with diabetes and a rheumatological condition.
- Includes access to a companion website containing high-quality videos that demonstrate techniques, procedures and approaches
- Features commentary by experienced practitioners which offer observations and deductions at each stage of the examination process
- Offers tips for communicating effectively with the patients using appropriate lay terms
- Helps translate the symptoms and signs experienced by patients into medical-speak
- Covers all the skills tested in the MRCPCH Clinical exam
Clinical Examination Skills in Paediatrics is the perfect study and reference guide for paediatrics trainees, MRCPCH candidates, foundation doctors, allied healthcare professionals, and anyone looking to improve their clinical and communication skills in paediatrics.
The Final FRCR: Self-Assessment
This is an SBA question medical book aimed at the post-graduate radiology market, specifically those taking the Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiology (FRCR) part 2 (‘final’) exams. This is a complementary title to The Final FRCR: Complete Revision Notes, which published in 2018.
Part 2 of the FRCR is itself composed of two elements. Part 2a is a series of six multiple choice exams covering the major body systems: musculoskeletal & trauma, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, head and neck, pediatrics and chest. Part 2b involves a written exam and an oral viva and is typically taken at the beginning of the fourth year of specialty training. Approximately 700-1000 trainees sit the exam each year. The SBAs would also be applicable for those studying for other exams or coming to the UK to sit the UK exams from Asia and the Middle East.
FOR MORE BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
Resource designed for those taking the final FRCR (UK exam) designed to be a complementary product to The Final FRCR: Complete Revision Notes.
Templated question format across the six major body systems.
Written by recent graduates of the FRCR exams who know how best to approach the topic.
Reviewed by senior advisors.
Master the Boards USMLE Step 3 Seventh Edition
Master the Boards USMLE Step 3
This medical book Master the Boards USMLE Step 3 helps you identify highly tested concepts, sharpen recall, and recognize the most likely answer on the exam. With expert tips, up-to-date content, and high-yield review, this full-color book will ensure there are no surprises on test day.
The Best Review
- Exam-like focus on best initial diagnostic test, most accurate test, and most likely diagnosis
- New Urology chapter
- Current pharmacology updates throughout
- Hundreds of full-color diagnostic images
- Practical tips for the CCS (Computer-based Case Simulations)
- Avoid surprises on test day with exclusive tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
LANGE Q&A Physician Assistant Examination Eighth Edition
The most comprehensive review available for the PANCE® and PANRE®―fully revised and updated with all-new professional practice content
More than 1,300+ Q&As and an Online Practice Exam Help You Achieve Your Highest Score Possible on the PANCE® AND PANRE Exams®
- 1,300+ multiple-choice questions supplement coursework and help you prepare for the certification exams
- Each question is accompanied by a detailed, referenced answer
- Organized by body system to help you pinpoint your areas of strength and weakness
- High-yield chapter on test-taking skills and techniques―plus score boosting-hints
- Includes 40% new Q&As with coverage of the latest treatment and diagnostic tests
- New! Professional practice chapter and expanded color page supplements for images and ECGs
- Thorough review of basic science and clinical science concepts
- Topics include Cardiovascular, Dermatology, Endocrinology, EENT, Gastroenterology, Genitourinary, Hematology/Oncology, Infectious Disease, Musculoskeletal, Nephrology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Pulmonology, Reproductive Medicine
Essential Med Notes is a clinical complement and resource for medical trainees. This 37th edition features substantial revisions to the main text, figures, graphics, and evidence-based medicine boxes of all 31 chapters across the 3 volumes – Primary, Medicine, and Surgery.
- Comprehensive medical textbook, concisely written, with in-depth coverage of 31 medical specialties comprehensively updated and edited by over 200 students and 100 staff/faculty.
- Three separate volumes of the textbook – Primary, Medicine, and Surgery – provide readers with lighter, more portable books for their studies.
- Essential Med Notes website (essentialmednotes.com), which offers readers complementary colored atlases, practice questions, and other useful resources for each medical specialty.
- Common medical acronyms and abbreviations list included at the beginning of each textbook, as an easy-to-use reference and guide to the texts.
- Clinical Handbook (included in this package) – a condensed and practical guide to common clinical problems seen in clinics, the OR, and hospital wards. This portable resource is essential for clerkship; it is the perfect resource to prepare you for all your clinical rotations. The handbook includes the STAT Notes, which is a step-by-step approach to 30 common ward scenarios and the ultimate guide to managing on-call issues.
- E-book version – a digital version of Essential Med Notes 2021 is available for purchase through essentialmednotes.com. The e-book can be purchased alone or at a heavily discounted price using the purchase code contained within this book package.
The Clinical Handbook is included in this package. Alternatively, a standalone Clinical Handbook is available from Thieme (here) for customers wishing to purchase that product separately.
Known for its accuracy, consistency, and portability, Pediatric Physical Examination: An Illustrated Handbook, 3rd Edition teaches the unique range of skills needed to assess children of all ages. Spiral-bound for quick reference in clinical settings, this photo-rich, step-by-step guide to physical examination for advanced practice providers prepares you to expertly examine children from birth through adolescence. Body system chapters begin with fetal development and take you through the key developmental stages of childhood. For infants and young children, Duderstadt uses the quiet-to-active approach favored by pediatric experts and considered more effective for this age-group than the traditional head-to-toe approach used for adults. This edition features a new chapter on newborn physical examination, expanded coverage of skin conditions and new Red Flag highlights that help you recognize high-priority health issues.
FOR MORE BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
- Expert guidance for the pediatric exam employs the quiet-to-active approach to the examination and assessment of infants ― including preterm infants ― and young children. This pediatric assessment approach, which starts with listening and moves on to touching, yields the best results in this age group.
- Richly illustrated in full color to help facilitate learning, with more than 300 photos and drawings that familiarize you with assessment techniques and common assessment findings.
- Easy-to-use two-column format provides quick access to concise guidance for the pediatric physical exam.
- Quick-reference special features, including:
- Information Gathering tables highlight questions and data needed from the patient/guardian, with questions conveniently separated by age group, to guide history-taking.
- Concise Conditions tables summarize common abnormal findings for each examination area.
- Pediatric Pearls highlight effective physical examination findings and techniques gleaned from years of expert practice.
- Family, Cultural, and Racial Considerations sections address the increasingly important areas of family and cultural assessment to prepare you for differences to anticipate when assessing children of various cultural or racial groups.
- Evidence-Based Practice Tips highlight useful research findings that guide clinical practice.
- Bulleted Summary of Examination lists at the end of each examination chapter highlight key assessment points associated with each body system and serve as a convenient learning aid and quick reference.
- End-of-chapter Charting examples demonstrate how to record physical examination findings in the health record and familiarize you with documentation language and format.