Swanson’s Family Medicine Review 9th Edition
Ideal for practicing physicians and residents who are preparing to take the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) initial or continuing exam, Swanson’s Family Medicine Review: A Problem-Oriented Approach, 9th Edition, provides more than 2,500 questions in a practical case study format. This bestselling review tool reflects the clinical disciplines as tested by the ABFM, and also serves as an excellent resource for residents’ case-based RISE exams. Fully updated and easy to use, it covers recent developments and current information in family medicine, providing the assistance you need to ensure success on the ABFM exam.
- Uses realistic case problems as a basis for questions on diagnosis and management, with detailed answers that explain both correct and incorrect responses.
- Prepares you for the ABFM’s Certificates of Added Qualifications (CAQs) in adolescent medicine, geriatric medicine, hospice and palliative medicine, pain medicine, sleep medicine, and sports medicine, as well as the upcoming CAQ in hospital medicine.
- Reflects meticulous updating for accuracy and complete coverage, including more questions in key areas for newer CAQs.
- Includes tips and tricks for passing the board exam, clinical algorithms throughout, summaries at the end of each case, and case management problems that suggest the ideal diagnostic work-up.
- Allows you to earn up to 75 CME Credits online through Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices, as well as answer questions interactively and check your answers on any electronic platform.
Mayo Clinic Family Health Book 5th Edition
Drawing upon the research and expertise of more than 4,500 renowned physicians, this reference manual provides a clear look at the causes, symptoms, and treatment options for hundreds of potential health conditions. With almost 1,400 pages of updated content, the Mayo Clinic Family Health Book is a comprehensive health guide for the whole family.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
In the completely revised fifth edition of the Mayo Clinic Family Health Book, the experts at Mayo Clinic bring you in-depth information about health issues that can affect you at any age. From offering medical guidance for treating minor cuts, bruises, bites, or blisters, to identifying warning signs of more serious medical issues, this book gives a helpful overview for health conditions you may encounter as a parent, caretaker, or regular healthy adult.
An easy-to-use guide to the diagnosis, treatment, and management of the full range of clinical conditions seen in primary care
NEW content includes coverage of genetics and precision medicine use in family medicine, telehealth in family medicine, CTE and sports injuries, Zika, the opioid epidemic, Hepatitis C, expansion of the HIV section, veteran’s health and PTSD, and more
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
The leading resource for USMLE Step 3 review, board certification and maintenance or recertification
Essential for primary care trainees, practicing physicians, advanced practice nurses, and physician assistants
- Organized according to the developmental lifespan, beginning with childhood and adolescence and progressing through adulthood and senior years
- Evidence-based recommendations
- Conservative and pharmacologic therapies
- Complementary and alternative therapies when relevant
- Suggestions for collaborations with other healthcare providers
- Attention to the mental and behavioral health of patients as solitary as well as comorbid conditions
- Recognition of impact of illness on the family
- Patient education information
- End-of-life issues
Graber and Wilbur’s Family Medicine Examination and Board Review, Fifth Edition
Master every facet of family medicine with this comprehensive, engaging, meticulously updated guide and enjoy doing it! This is the go-to resource for students and practitioners
Whether you’re studying for the boards or USMLE or looking to boost your professional knowledge, Family Medicine Examination & Board Review delivers everything you need to move to the next level of your career. Packed with 350+ progressive cases and thousands of questions with right and wrong answers explained in detail, this matchless guide provides both the information and practice required for complete mastery of the subject. This new edition gets you fully up to date with critical information on a host of topics―from health maintenance, metacognition, and diagnoses/treatments to new guidelines on cholesterol, blood pressure, heart failure, and anticoagulation―and includes a succinct guide to the recommended health maintenances for children and adults, perfect for a quick review.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS AND TUTORIALS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
With its trademark wit and humor, quick quizzes, clinical pearls, and other learning features peppered throughout, Family Medicine Examination& Board Review is a dynamic, fast-moving guide that keeps you engaged and motivated beginning to end.
The Color Atlas and Synopsis of Family Medicine, 3rd Edition
The Color Atlas and Synopsis of Family Medicine simplifies and supports visual diagnosis like no other guide. The text is bolstered by more than 2,000 illustrations, consisting of state-of-the-art photos and drawings, most in full color. Page after page, the book’s precise clinical images are integrated with evidence-based diagnostic pearls presented in bulleted text―ideal for time-pressed physicians.
Sections highlight specific diseases and disorders, organized by anatomic and physiologic systems, with each chapter opening with a patient story to connect the photographs with real-life clinical scenarios. Every condition features a consistent format that includes the patient story, Epidemiology, Etiology and Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, and Management to aid the reader in navigating to the right section with ease and efficiency.
Family Medicine PreTest Self-Assessment And Review 4th Edition
Family Medicine PreTest Self-Assessment And Review 4th Edition
Family Medicine: PreTest Self-Assessment & Review, Fourth Edition is the perfect way to assess your knowledge of Family Medicine for the USMLE Step 2 CK and clerkship shelf exam. You’ll find approximately 500 USMLE-style questions and answers that target the clerkship’s core competencies, along with detailed explanations of both correct and incorrect answers.
All questions have been reviewed by students who recently passed the boards and completed their clerkship to ensure they match the style and difficulty level of the exam – so you know you are studying the most relevant, high-yield material possible.
•Approximately 500 USMLE-style questions – just like you will see on the exam
•Detailed explanations for right and wrong answers, that zero-in on must-know information
•Targets what you really need to know for exam success
•Thoroughly reviewed by students who aced their clerkship
Bratton’s Family Medicine Board Review Fifth Edition
Prepare for your ABFM boards – find your weak spots and eliminate them now! Handy in print and as an eBook, Bratton’s Family Medicine Board Review is the essential practice test for those facing the ABFM exams. Opening with the basic requirements of the ABFM Board certification process, it provides crucial background information on all three AFBM exams and their formats, describes a typical exam day, and offers excellent test-taking advice—taking the mystery out of the exam process.
- 1,800 multiple-choice questions drawn from common clinical situations, presented in ABFM-exam format
- Detailed explanation supporting each answer
- Key points highlighted throughout
- Additional reading suggestions after each correct answer
- Pictorial atlas offers clinical photographs and lab smears
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Interactive Q&A with more than 1,800 questions
FOR MORE BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
The seventh edition of this classic reference book has been vastly updated from its previous edition to reflect the many changes in clinical medicine since 2003. Family Medicine: Principles and Practice, 7th Edition, is a must-have reference for medical students, residents and practicing physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants actively involved in patient care.
New topics included in this edition include: recent changes in screening requirements and immunization schedules; new antibiotics used in primary care; inflammatory biomarkers in diagnosis and management of common diseases; personality disorders; the patient-centered medical home; electronic health records in office practice; chronic pain management; pediatric and adolescent obesity; pelvic pain syndromes; concussion in sports and other trauma; health literacy; venous thromboembolic disease; management of opiate dependence; vaginal birth after cesarean section; autism spectrum disorders and Asperger syndrome; older drivers, dementia and safety; infections with public health significance; and managing mentally ill patients in primary care.
This book is organized into short, focused chapters almost exclusively dedicated to topics relevant to daily practice. All lead authors are themselves accomplished family physicians who can specifically address the needs, concerns, and interests of this crucial profession.
[amazon_link asins=’0199650683′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’44269110-3f01-4e31-9472-a6fb8f27463f’]
Oxford Handbook of Reproductive Medicine and Family Planning (Oxford Medical Handbooks) 2nd Edition
The Oxford Handbook of Reproductive Medicine and Family Planning, second edition provides essential practical information in the care of the adolescent and reproductive age females and males. Evidence-based and concise, this handbook is the must-have resource for all practitioners, trainees, and students in sexual and reproductive healthcare.
Fully updated for the second edition, this handbook now contains additional practical guidance, algorithms and diagrams, a new chapter on recurrent miscarraige, as well as expanded informaiton on topics such as fragile X syndrome, PCOs and hirsuitism. It follows chronological age up to the menopause, covering areas such as the reproductive system, puberty, the menstrual cycle, contraceptive methods, and infertility. This is the essential guide to all aspects of reproductive medicine, family planning and sexual health, providing all the vital information the reader needs.
DOWNLOAD THIS MEDICAL BOOK HERE