SBAs for the Final FRCA
Prepare with confidence for the Final FRCA with this dedicated guide featuring 300 original single best answer questions (SBAs) covering the whole breadth of the RCOA basic and intermediate curricula.
SBAs correspond to the Royal College of Anaesthetist’s units of training, so candidates can focus their revision in each sub-specialty area, such as paediatrics, neuroanaesthesia, and pain management. Individuals can track their progress, identify gaps in their knowledge, and target their ongoing revision as needed, assured that chapters cover all aspects of the curriculum as required for the exam. A final mock chapter allows candidates to rehearse for real exam conditions.
FOR MORE BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
Written by a team of consultant anaesthetists and active educators, these original and high-quality questions have been developed over years of clinical experience and critical incidents as well as the authors’ own revision courses. Each question is accompanied by detailed answers, explanations, and
further reading. This invaluable resource also includes advice on SBA technique making this the only guide you need for SBAs in the Final FRCA Written Paper.
FRCR Physics Notes: Medical imaging physics for the First FRCR examination
This superb medical book is suited to those sitting the first FRCR physics examination in the UK and covers the scope of the Royal College of Radiologists syllabus. Although aimed at UK radiology trainees, it is also suitable for international residents taking similar examinations, postgraduate medical physics students and radiographers. The notes provide an excellent overview for anyone interested in the physics of radiology or just refreshing their knowledge.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
The notes cover all of radiology physics, including:
- Basic science
- X-ray imaging
- CT imaging
- Ultrasound imaging
- MR imaging (MRI)
- Molecular imaging
- Radiation dosimetry, protection and legislation
This third edition includes updates to reflect new legislation and many new illustrations, added sections, and removal of content no longer relevant to the FRCR physics exam. This edition has gone through strict critique and evaluation by physicists and other specialists to provide an accurate, understandable and up-to-date resource. The book summarises and pulls together content from the FRCR Physics Notes at Radiology Cafe and delivers it as a paperback or eBook for you to keep and read anytime.
There are 7 main chapters, which are further subdivided into 60 sub-chapters so topics are easy to find, and a comprehensive appendix and index have been included at the back of the book.
First Aid for the OB/GYN Clerkship 5th Edition
THE BEST SELLING MEDICAL BOOK FOR THE OB/GYN CLERKSHIP―WRITTEN BY CLERKSHIP EDUCATORS WHO KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
FOR MORE BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
- Thoroughly reviewed and revised to provide the high-yield information you need in a format that facilitates learning and not just memorization
- Based on the clerkship’s core competencies and presented in the accessible First Aid series format
- Updated to reflect modern practice, including more information on diversity and inclusions, gender, health systems science and the latest clinical guidelines
- Includes NEW Zebra Alerts – those conditions that students need to learn but may rarely see in practice
- Detailed guidance on how to succeed and what to study―from students who’ve been there
- Ward and exam tips help you excel on the wards and shelf exam
- Integrated mini-cases add clinical relevance to disease discussion and highlight common patient presentations
- Mnemonics, ward tips, diagrams, pearls, and more highlight and clarify important information
- Classified section details scholarship and award opportunities
- Full-color presentation