Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK Fifth Edition
Current, concise, and easy to use, the updated fifth edition of Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK makes essential information engaging and retainable, delivering the perfect exam prep for today’s busy medical student.
Access just what you need to ace the USMLE Step 2 CK and make a confident transition to clinical practice with this high-yield, system-based review. This updated fifth edition of Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK helps you quickly memorize essential information and gives you the realistic test-taking practice to succeed. Full-color illustrations, “Quick Hits,” and mnemonics clarify must-know information on causes, risk factors, history and physical exam, lab studies and radiology, treatment, and complications for the most common diseases and disorders. USMLE-style study questions for each chapter mimic those found on the Step 2 exams, accompanied by complete explanations for maximum comprehension and test preparation.
- Revised and updated content reflects the current USMLE exam.
- Succinct, Step-Up outline approach focuses on the core content students need to know for quick, efficient study.
- New USMLE-style questions at the end of each chapter give students unparalleled test-taking practice.
- “Quick Hits” in the margins highlight commonly encountered exam topics.
- Easy-to-remember mnemonics help students ensure quick, efficient recall of essential clinical information on their exams.
- “Next Steps” margin notes guide students through the workup of a patient with practical tips for success.
- Easy-to-follow algorithms clearly demonstrate effective clinical reasoning, particularly for similar complaints.
FOR MORE BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
Fully updated to the recent exam changes, Kaplan Medical’s USMLE Step 2 CS: Core Cases provides expert guidance on frequently seen cases and is the only guide to highlight challenging cases frequently seen on the Step 2 Clinical Skills exam. With explicit, practical advice on communication, interpersonal skills, physical exam maneuvers, and more, USMLE Step 2 CS: Core Cases demystifies what standardized patients and test graders are looking for.
* Fully revised to reflect the recent Step 2 CS exam changes
* NEW section outlining the differential diagnosis and diagnostic reasoning process
* 43 frequently seen and challenging cases
* Spells out the logic behind each step—key for international medical graduates
* Topics include health checkups, work physicals, telephone calls, end-of-life issues, diabetes checkups, domestic violence, and HIV-related issues
* Each case covers:
—What to do before entering the room
—Instruction on performing focused histories and physical exams
—Advice on how to close properly with a patient
—Challenging questions you might face
—A thorough case discussion
—Sample patient note, including the new differential diagnosis and diagnostic reasoning component
Fifth, North American Edition
Find what you need to know—fast! This bestselling volume in the popular Step-Up series provides a high-yield review of medicine, ideal for preparing for clerkships or clinical rotations, shelf exams, and the USMLE Step 2. Clinical pearls, full-color illustrations, and “Quick Hits” provide essential information in an efficient, easy-to-remember manner to help you excel on your exams and succeed in the clinical setting. Also includes a 100-question practice exam to support preparation.
- Updated and revised content reflects extensive research with faculty and students.
- Figures, charts, tables, graphs, and mnemonics aid visual learners and facilitate retention of essential material.
- Enhanced high-yield outline format and Quick Hits save time and help students review more efficiently.
- 100-question practice exam helps students prepare for shelf and board.
- Succinct, outline approach keeps “extra” material to a minimum, focusing on the core content students need to know.
- Clinical pearls help students “file away” clinical connections for handy retrieval at test time and aid in the transition from basic science to clinical medicine.
- Easy-to-follow algorithms demonstrate examples of effective clinical reasoning, particularly for similar complaints.
- Coverage includes every essential area of medicine, including body system diseases and disorders; fluids, electrolytes, and acid-base disorders; hematologic diseases and neoplasms; infectious diseases; diseases of the skin and hypersensitivity disorders; and ambulatory medicine.
- Helpful appendices cover radiographic and electrocardiogram interpretation, physical examination pearls, workup and management of common problems on the wards, basic statistics and evidence-based medicine, and end-of-life issues and informed consent.
FOR MORE BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
Cardiovascular Pathology The Perfect Preparation for USMLE Step 1
Learn cardiovascular pathology online and get the most out of your study time!
Lecturio’s integrated cardiovascular pathology course held by MD Carlo Raj will not only equip you with knowledge about the most important diseases related to the cardiovascular system,but also builds bridges to related medical sciences, providing you with the deepest understanding of all cardiovascular pathology topics. We are convinced that learning cardiovascular pathology has never been so inspirational, comprehensive and fun.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to easily answer all pathology questions regarding cardiovascular diseases; a hugely important attribute, because cardiovascular pathology is one of the central topics covered in the USMLE Step 1 exam.
Yale-G First Aid: Crush USMLE Step 2CK & Step 3
Author’s notes: Author’s bookstore-website (www.usmle-yaleg.com) offers important free Yale-G’s Rep-Chapters+images.pdf, Errata/Updates, international shipping, and deep discount. This “Yale-G First Aid (Ed4)” has 25-30% updates from the 3rd-edition of Yale-G’s Refined Clinical Review for the USMLE Step 2 & 3 based on readers’ feedbacks and www.uptodate.com. Please kindly communicate by emails if you are dissatisfied with anything before posting irresponsible/harmful reviews. According to those frank feedbacks, this book has really collected the most high-yield and complete clinical knowledge particularly needed for the USMLE Step 2 CK and Step 3. If you have been looking for the equivalent of “First Aid for the USMLE Step 1” without success, this one can be it! This can be your “bible” for the USMLE Step 2 CK and Step 3. All high yield materials are in here. This book is certainly a must for USMLE Step 2 CK and Step 3 if you aim at high scores! Important features of this book include: 1. Systematic, concise summaries of most diseases and disorders that are most frequently tested in the USMLE Step 2 CK and Step 3. 2. Well-organized contents, more than 100 tables for summaries and differential diagnoses, and necessary details of high-yield “orderly steps” in the diagnosis and management of major diseases. All the “PEARLS”, bold and colored areas are high-yield contents that are likely to be seen in the USMLE examinations. 3. > 600 refined, fundamental HYQs in real-examination format. 4. 155 selected high-yield clinical color images with brief diagnostic features. After a thorough digestion of this book (read twice), plus the best Qbank at “www.usmleworld.com” twice, you will be ready to crush the USMLE Step 2 CK and Step 3 with high scores! The author team is so confident of this as to offer the “money back guarantee” for any rare failure of the USMLE Step 2 CK. This book is your ticket to the USMLE and ECFMG certification! Best wishes!
Deja Review USMLE Step 2 CK 2nd Edition
“I highly recommend this book for Step 2 review. This is useful because it has a consistent, straightforward question and answer format. The answers are short and to the point, which makes it easy for self-tests. The ‘make a diagnosis’ sections are very helpful )and reflective) of shelf exam questions. I will be sure to let my classmates know this is a great resource!” — Jesicca Bury, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Class of 2010
“Deja Review is jam-packed with key concepts and important details. I like the Q&A format, and that you can cover up the answers. It forces you to interact with the material and actively recall information rather than just reading the information. The book fits perfectly in the white coat pocket so it can be carried around and whipped out during slow times.” — Tina Nguyen, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Class of 2008
Deja Review: USMLE Step 2 CK boils down your coursework to just the critical concepts you ned to know for exam success. This unbeatable guide features a quick-read, two-column “flashcard” Q&A format–specifically designed to help you remember a large amount of pertinent information in the least amount of time possible. The format allows you to zero in on only the correct answers in order to promote memory retention and get the most out of your study time. Great for last-minute review of high-yield facts, Deja Review provides a straighforward way for you to assess your strengths and weaknesses for USMLE Step 2 CK success.
You will find everything you need to ace the exam, including:
- Active recall questions that allow you to understand, not just memorize, the content
- “Make a Diagnosis” clinical vignettes at the ends of chapters that prepare you for board questions
- Mnemonics and key words to help you focus on core facts
- A portable size for study on the go–fits in your white coat pocket
- A bookmark included to help you work through easy-to-use flashcard presentation
[amazon_link asins=’032347652X’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’ea10323c-bd63-42aa-8e87-ec6cc2f0f2bc’]
Brody’s Human Pharmacology: Mechanism-Based Therapeutics 6th Edition
Focusing on the essential aspects of pharmacology you need to know, Brody‘s Human Pharmacology, 6th Edition, keeps you fully up to date with all that’s new in the field. Streamlined content, a new organizational approach, enhanced online components, and thoroughly updated information ensure your grasp of key concepts and prepare you for exams. Nearly 500 full-color illustrations explain important processes, while color-coded boxes for major drugs, therapeutic overviews, clinical problems, and trade names reinforce your mastery of the information.
The 6th Edition of this easy-to-use text is now fully up to date with:
- NEW chapter devoted entirely to pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine.
- NEW chapter on cannabinoids and their use for pain and other disorders, in light of recent legalization in many states.
- NEW chapters on recent developments in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, ADHD and the latest treatments for HIV.
- NEW section on pain management.
- NEW section in each chapter covering “Clinical Relevance for Healthcare Professionals” that provides important information specific to physical therapists, dentists and dental hygienists, and many other medical professionals.
Plus these student-friendly features:
- A new organizational approach, focusing on integration and systems-based learning.
- Contributions from leading faculty who cover the most important aspects of pharmacology necessary for a basic understanding of the subject, including concepts, clinical applications, and side effects.
- USMLE-style self-assessment questions at the end of every chapter, answers and rationales in the Appendix.
- Online access to Student Consult―where you’ll find the complete contents of the book, fully searchable…150 USMLE-style questions…and more.
DOWNLOAD THIS MEDICAL BOOK HERE
All Uworld Notes 2019 for USMLE Step 2 CK
Latest edition of USMLE Step 2 ck All Uworld Notes 2019 available at 99 Medical Books at Discounted price. Most demanding notes for USMLE Step 2 CK Exam.
• Up to date: Most updates Uworld Notes for USMLE Step 2 CK Exam.
• Complete: It has 1200+ Black and White Pages with Flowcharts and diagrams.
• Learner-efficient: Most Organized content page topic wise.
• Trusted: Uworld Content is always trusted, which leads to success.
• Cost-effective: Only 130$.
• Covers: uworld Notes Cover all the topics one by one of USMLE Step 2 CK.
DOWNLOAD THIS MEDICAL BOOK HERE
[amazon_link asins=’818061039X’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’b95530fc-9967-4e87-9f8d-af1267d2de2f’]
USMLE: CSA Comprehensive Review
DOWNLOAD THIS MEDICAL BOOK HERE
[amazon_link asins=’1506246907′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’0b7b8b54-0afc-4f39-905a-7e331675dd11′]
USMLE Step 1: Integrated Vignettes: Must-know, high-yield review (USMLE Prep) 1st Edition
DOWNLOAD THIS MEDICAL BOOK HERE
Kaplan Medical’s USMLE Step 1 Integrated Vignettes provides must-know, high-yield facts for the Step 1 exam. A “question bank in book format,” this portable tool will help you bridge the gap between preclinical coursework and Qbank usage. The focus is on integrated cases and differential diagnoses, along with practical clinical correlations.
- Checklist of pathological processes within each organ system
- Clinical vignettes with high-yield explanations of conditions
- Ten representative diseases detailing morphologic features and differential diagnoses
- Physiology and pharmacology correlations for every disease
- Practice questions for self-assessment