Applied Anatomy for the FRCA
This medical book Applied Anatomy for the FRCA covers the anatomical knowledge that trainee anaesthetists who are revising for the Primary and Final FRCA exams will need. The topics covered in this medical book are derived from the FRCA curriculum and include the most up-to-date version of past exam questions, in order to ensure targeted and successful exam revision.
The content, illustrations and overall layout of this book ensure that common gaps in anatomical knowledge encountered by FRCA trainees are included. This reference is divided into sections pertaining to anatomical regions: head and neck, thorax, abdomen, spine, and the upper and lower limbs. The topics of importance to anaesthetists are presented under ‘structures’, ‘circulation’ and ‘nervous system’ (with relevance to regional anaesthesia). Each topic is extensively researched and presented in a simple format for maximum retention. This book makes learning and remembering applied anatomy as straightforward as possible.
About the Editors
Dr Bobby Krishnachetty has been a Consultant Anaesthetist at Southend University Hospital since 2010 and a college tutor for six years. She completed her diploma in medical education and is the author of The Final FRCA Structured Oral Examination: A Complete Guide. She is also the organiser of the regional teaching for Core trainees in the East of England school of anaesthesia, as well as Founder of the ‘Southend Viva Club’ Primary and Final FRCA SOE revision courses for more than nine years, and Cofounder of MRCS OSCE webinars.
Mr Abdul Syed has been a Consultant Surgeon at Southend University Hospital since 2015. He is Lead for postgraduate teaching of surgical trainees, Cofounder of MRCS OSCE webinars and conducts Core surgical trainee interview skills courses. Mr Syed is also an Assessor for medical school interviews and an active participant in QI projects and research.
Yale-G First Aid Crush USMLE Step 2 CK and Step 3 fifth edition
Yale-G First Aid Crush USMLE Step 2 CK and Step 3 fifth edition
According to most readers’ feedback, this medical book has collected the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and high-yield clinical knowledge for the USMLE Step 2 CK and Step 3 available in the USMLE market. This book can be the equivalent of “First Aid for the USMLE Step 1” for the USMLE Step 2 CK, your ticket to the USMLE and ECFMG Certification! It is highly recommended that you check the valuable Rep-chapters, up-to-date Errata-Updates, and deep discount without tax on the author’s website. The author’s team highly appreciates all responsible/supportive reviews/feedbacks with reward promise, and strives for monthly updating in the Kindle version to make it better and better!
First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fifth Edition
This medical book the USMLE Step 3, Fifth Edition provides busy residents with thousands of high-yield facts, mnemonics, and full-color visual aids to help them pass the last of the required USMLE examinations. Also included are the reader-acclaimed “mini-cases” designed to help residents pass the case portion of the examination. First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fifth Edition is carefully written to focus on high-yield, top-priority information, most likely to be included on the exam.
•The resident’s trusted, one-stop guide to acing the Step 3―written by residents and reviewed by faculty for accuracy•Packed with proven test-taking strategies based on the 2-day exam•Concise, high-yield format highlights board-relevant information•100 cases prepare you for the case portion of the exam•Renewed emphasis on integrated pathophysiology, plus diagnosis and management “next steps”•More study-enhancing, vignette-style “flash cards” and full-color clinical images•Resident-tested tips and shortcuts for the CCS•And more!
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2022, Thirty Second Edition
Written by students who recently passed the exam and reviewed and approved by top faculty, this medical book First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 provides the most high-yield topics and concepts found on the USMLE Step 1 exam. Every medical student turns to First Aid during their coursework, as well as during their Step 1 prep. Each annual edition is thoroughly revised, by bringing together the expertise and experience of numerous students and faculty. You’ll find everything you need to excel on the exam.
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2022, Thirty-Second Edition features:
- A complete framework for USMLE Step 1 preparation
- Completely updated content from students who just took the USMLE Step 1, and reviewed by faculty
- 1,300+ high-yield facts and mnemonics organized into basic principles and organ system sections
- 1,000+ color clinical images and illustrations
- Updated test-taking and exam-preparation advice
- New content on communication skills to reflect the new exam content blueprint
- Outline format allows for easy retrieval and synthesis of key information
- Summary tables and comparison charts that improve consumption and retention of key information
First Aid Clinical Pattern Recognition for the USMLE Step 1
Despite the recent changes to the USMLE Step 1, it remains a very important exam for medical students. In order to navigate the vignette-based questions, students must be able to determine a diagnosis based on the vignette, then understand the science behind the diagnosis―a process called pattern recognition. This innovative guide will help you master pattern recognition―a crucial skill to develop in order to thrive throughout the medical school curriculum.
Organized by symptom to reflect exactly what you’ll see on test day, This medical book provides overviews for more than 50 symptoms, discussing differential diagnosis and the principles that should inform your thinking about each symptom. Overviews are followed by Step 1-style vignettes for every potential diagnosis that may be included in the Step 1 exam. Then, each vignette is followed by the diagnosis―and competing diagnoses―along with explanations of why the patterns fit for the correct diagnosis.
Guiding principles provide important information (such as which diagnoses are common, which are rare, which are acute, which are chronic, etc.) to enhance the way you think about each symptom. Each vignette contains classic history/physical exam and lab/test findings that would be observed in a typical presentation of the disease.
Master the Boards USMLE Step 3 Seventh Edition
Master the Boards USMLE Step 3
This medical book Master the Boards USMLE Step 3 helps you identify highly tested concepts, sharpen recall, and recognize the most likely answer on the exam. With expert tips, up-to-date content, and high-yield review, this full-color book will ensure there are no surprises on test day.
The Best Review
- Exam-like focus on best initial diagnostic test, most accurate test, and most likely diagnosis
- New Urology chapter
- Current pharmacology updates throughout
- Hundreds of full-color diagnostic images
- Practical tips for the CCS (Computer-based Case Simulations)
- Avoid surprises on test day with exclusive tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2021, Thirty First Edition
First Aid™ remains the most trusted name in USMLE® review―just ask any medical student!
- A complete framework for USMLE Step 1 preparation, annually updated with crowdsourced contributions from thousands of students
- Updated exam preparation advice for USMLE Step 1 pass/fail, Step 1 blueprint changes, and COVID-19 impacts
- New section on communication skills reflects the latest Step 1 content
- New focus on diversity, equity and inclusion incorporates race and ethnic considerations, as well as gender neutral terminology
- Nearly 1,400 must-know topics with mnemonics to focus your study
- 1,200+ color photos and illustration―170+ new or revised―help you visualize processes, disorders, and clinic findings
- Rapid Review section for efficient last-minute preparation
International Medical Graduate and the United States Medical Residency Application
This unique, socially conscience reference provides valuable guidance to international medical graduates (IMG’s) looking to complete a residency in the United States. The medical residency application process in the United States is competitive and complex. Additionally, many IMG’s go through training programs that sharply differ from the medical school training and the sociocultural elements of United States medicine and residency are unlike any other country.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
Organized into three parts, this book meets the need for a pragmatic, evidence based guide that answers important questions, and imparts indispensable advice to IMGs. Part I directly tackles the concerns IMG’s have regarding specific elements of residency applications, including the importance of a master’s degree and how to get a strong letter of recommendation. Part II then addresses how to prepare for interviews, preliminary programs and travel. Finally, the book answers the common “what ifs” and “what’s next” questions many IMG’s ponder. International Medical Graduate and the United States Medical Residency Application: A Guide to Achieving Success is a first-of-its-kind resource that presents a holistic view of residency application peppered with real life examples, easy to grasp tables and flow charts and key do’s and don’ts to drive home the complex process involved in residency application.
USMLE Step 2 CK Lecture Notes 2021: Internal Medicine
The official Kaplan Lecture Notes for USMLE Step 2 CK cover the comprehensive information you need to ace the USMLE Step 2 and match into the residency of your choice.
FOR MORE BOOKS AND TUTORIALS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
- Up-to-date. Updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star faculty.
- Highly illustrated. Includes color images and tables.
- Integrated. Packed with bridges between specialities and basic science.
- Learner-efficient. Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes.
- Trusted. Used by thousands of students each year to succeed on the USMLE Step 2.
Thieme Review for the USMLE Step 2: CS for IMGs
Thieme Review for the USMLE Step 2: CS for IMGs
Thieme Review for the USMLE® Step 2: CS for IMGs includes all the components that International Medical Graduates (IMGs) need to pass the USMLE® Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS) exam. Created by international CS exam prep instructor and physician Mohamed Elawdy and expert American pronunciation trainer Dara Oken, this groundbreaking resource reflects their combined expertise in preparing IMGs for the CS exam. As such, it’s the only resource needed for USMLE® CS prep!
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS AND TUTORIALS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
The first all-in-one CS review book
- Addresses all three exam components: ICE, CIS, and SEP
- ICE section provides systematic organization and consistency in its coverage of Medical History Taking, Physical Examination, and Patient Note
- SEP section includes word-level concepts (syllables and stress), sound-level concepts (consonants and vowels), and grammar concepts
- Role-plays and model videos with standardized patients (SPs)
- SEP pronunciation and grammar explanations, exercises, and videos
- Flowcharts, checklists, and self-assessments
- Easy to replicate approach to target differential diagnosis
The text and the accompanying audio and videos provide unparalleled study prep tailored to the CS that will lead to a higher score on this vital exam.