Diagnostic Imaging: Gynecology, 2e 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1931884773]
Presented by an international team of experts, the new edition of Diagnostic Imaging: Gynecology features an exhaustive collection of imaging findings in gynecologic diseases. It pairs state-of-the-art images with extensive correlative imaging between ultrasound, sonohysterography, hysterosalpingography, MR, PET/CT, and gross specimens, while a dedicated Techniques section is designed to help optimize imaging protocols and enhance diagnostic specificity.
- Completely revised content, updated reference lists, and new high-quality images keep you abreast of the latest knowledge in the field.
- Features a brand-new section on pelvic floor imaging, accompanied by exquisite illustrations. Pelvic Floor section includes detailed anatomic drawings and patient examples.
- Diagnoses are grouped according to the organ involved: Uterus, cervix, vagina and vulva, ovary, fallopian tubes, and multi-organ disorders.
- Introduction and Overview chapters contain extensive illustrations of normal anatomy and variants, followed by a comprehensive series of chapters covering all pertinent pathologic entities, including congenital anomalies, infectious/inflammatory diseases, and benign and malignant neoplasms.
- Includes an expanded section on tumor staging with quick-reference tables, illustrations, and case examples covering TNM classifications, FIGO staging, and AJCC prognostic groups.
- Features illustrated differential diagnoses based on imaging findings.
- Essential information is distilled into a succinct, bulleted format with numerous high-quality images and “Key Facts” boxes to facilitate learning.
- Comes with Amirsys eBook Advantage™, an eBook featuring expanded content, additional images, and fully searchable text.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.