Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide, 9th Edition
The long-awaited new edition of the world’s most widely used and highly regarded textbook and reference of emergency medicine
A Doody’s Core Title for 2022!
Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine is THE essential resource for everyone working in, and teaching emergency medicine. The Ninth Edition provides the depth and breadth of coverage that reflects the complexity and expertise needed to practice emergency medicine in today’s fast-paced environments. This comprehensive text is an important clinical resource for physicians, residents and students, advance practice providers, emergency nurses, EMTs, and paramedics. It is a necessary resource for in-training and board examinations, and recertification.
Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine covers everything from prehospital care, disaster preparedness, and basic and advanced resuscitative techniques, to all the significant medical, traumatic, and environmental conditions requiring emergency treatment in adults, children and neonates.
Highlights of the Ninth Edition:
- Full-color design with more tables than ever to succinctly present key information
- Extensive updates to all sections, incorporating the latest clinical and evidence-based information
- Online access to over 100 videos, covering a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, and POCUS for obstetric/gynecologic, pediatric, musculoskeletal, and vascular conditions
- World-class pediatric section on the care of neonates, infants, and children
- Expanded chapters on the management of gynecologic and obstetric conditions and emergencies
- Updated information on toxicologic and environmental emergencies
- Contemporary, concise discussion of ED identification and treatment of opioid use disorders
- Updated information on procedural sedation
- Expert advice on the management and care of transgender patients
- Latest information available on neurologic and cardiac emergencies
From the reviews of the seventh edition:
“Collectively, they have once again produced an excellent text that manages to cover the broad scope of emergency medicine while remaining an easily readable and practical resource….Last, for the inevitable comparison of this current edition of Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine with other available emergency medicine textbooks available: in my opinion, Tintinalli’s still comes out on top. It is more concise and easier to read than some, yet it covers the breadth of emergency medicine practice more comprehensively than others….Just as previous editions did, the seventh presents all of the most pertinent and up-to-date information in a well-organized format that is comprehensive yet easy to read. That and many of the attractive new features in this current edition will ensure its place on my bookshelf for years to come.”―JAMA
DOWNLOAD THIS MEDICAL BOOK
Part of the “What Do I Do Now?: Emergency Medicine” series, Pediatric Emergency Radiology uses a case-based approach to cover common and important topics in radiology imaging for pediatric emergency care. Each chapter provides a discussion of the diagnosis, key points to remember, and selected references for further reading. Areas of controversy are clearly delineated with a discussion regarding evidence-based options and a balanced view of treatment and disposition decisions. The book addresses a wide range of topics including neonatal respiratory distress, foreign body ingestion, Bronchiolitis, and related radiology issues faced by emergency medicine providers and pediatricians.
Pediatric Emergency Radiology is an engaging collection of thought-provoking cases which clinicians can utilize for effective imaging of pediatric patients. The volume is also a self-assessment tool that tests the reader’s ability to answer the question, “What do I do now?”
DOWNLOAD THIS MEDICAL BOOK
Surgical Critical Care and Emergency Surgery 3rd Edition
In this newly revised edition of Surgical Critical Care and Emergency Surgery, a distinguished team of emergency surgeons deliver a one-of-a-kind question-and-answer book on the growing specialty of surgical critical care and acute surgery, ideal for those caring for the critically ill and injured surgical patient.
FOR MORE BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
The authors’ focus throughout is on the unique problems and complexity of illnesses of the critically ill and injured surgical patient, and the specialist daily care that such patients require.
Perfect for the acute care surgeon, surgical intensivist and those in training, Surgical Critical Care and Emergency Surgery will also earn a place in the libraries of those working in or with an interest in critical care.
Rosen’s Emergency Medicine: Concepts and Clinical Practice 10th Edition
For nearly 40 years this medical book, Rosen’s Emergency Medicine has provided emergency physicians, residents, physician assistants, and other emergency medicine practitioners with authoritative, accessible, and comprehensive information in this rapidly evolving field. The fully revised 10th Edition delivers practical, evidence-based knowledge and specific recommendations from clinical experts in a clear, precise format, with focused writing, current references, and extensive use of illustrations to provide definitive guidance for emergency conditions. With coverage ranging from airway management and critical care through diagnosis and treatment of virtually every emergency condition, from highly complex to simple and common, this award-winning, two-volume reference remains your #1 choice for reliable, up-to-date information across the entire spectrum of emergency medicine practice.
FOR MORE BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
- Offers the most immediately clinically relevant content of any emergency medicine resource, providing diagnostic and treatment recommendations and workflows with clear indications and preferred actions.
- Contains eight entirely new chapters covering coronaviruses/COVID-19, the morbidly obese patient, human trafficking, sexual minority (LGBTQ) patients, social determinants of health, community violence, and humanitarian aid in war and crisis.
- Features over 1,700 figures, including more than 350 new anatomy drawings, graphs and charts, algorithms, and photos.
- Includes new information across the spectrum of emergency care, such as adult and pediatric airway management, shock, pandemic disease, emergency toxicology, sepsis syndrome, resuscitation, medical emergencies of pregnancy, the immunocompromised patient, child abuse, pediatric sedation, pediatric trauma, and more.
- Features revised and refined chapter templates that enhance navigation, making it easy to find key information quickly.
- Provides access to more than 1,200 questions and answers online to aid in exam preparation, as well as two dozen new video clips showing how to best perform critical emergency procedures in real time.
- Reviewed and verified cover-to-cover by a team of expert clinical pharmacists to ensure accuracy and completeness of all drug information and treatment recommendations.