Handbook of Critical Care Nephrology First Edition
Designed specifically for nephrologists and trainees practicing in the ICU, Handbook of Critical Care Nephrology is a portable critical care reference with a unique and practical nephrology focus. Full-color illustrations, numerous algorithms, and intuitively arranged contents make this manual a must-have resource for nephrology in today’s ICU.
- Covers all essential topics related to nephrology in the ICU, including ICU monitoring, drugs and blood products, imaging, acute kidney injury, electrolytes and acid-base disorders, poisonings and intoxications, extracorporeal therapies, organ transplantation, and ethics and palliative care.
- Provides valuable information on specific conditions including sepsis, obstetrics, abdominal compartment syndrome, AKI in burns and trauma, gastrointestinal bleeding, neurological emergencies, environmental topics such as hemorrhagic fever and terrorism, hematologic/oncologic emergencies, and more.
- Includes easy-to-understand visual abstracts of key studies.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.