Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2017: 5 Books in 1, 1e (Ferri’s Medical Solutions) 1 Har/Psc Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=032328048X]
Access up-to-date diagnostic and treatment information on more than 700 common medical conditions with Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2017, which boasts the popular “5 books in 1” format! Published annually and now in its 19th year, it provides quick guidance on diseases and disorders, differential diagnoses, medical algorithms, laboratory tests, and clinical practice guidelines, while additional electronic content equips you with e-only topics, images, tables, and much more.
- Updated content by experts in key clinical fields helps you keep pace with the speed of modern medicine.
- Popular “5 books in 1” format includes cross-references, outlines, bullets, tables, boxes, and algorithms to help expedite search.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience gives you access to all of the text, more than 90 e-only topics, algorithms, additional images and tables, EBM boxes, and fully updated patient teaching guides. Links between each section connect you from one topic to the relevant material associated with it.
- Diseases and Disorders section features more than 300 new figures and tables, as well as 20 new topics including: cyclic vomiting syndrome, traveler’s diarrhea, chronic pruritus, post-herpetic neuralgia, enteropathic arthritis, and hoarding disorder.
- Differential Diagnosis section highlights 50 new topics, including: alcohol-related seizures, dysentery and inflammatory enterocolitis, hair loss, cystic and solid pancreatic lesions, and COPD decompensation.
- New algorithms offer important diagnostic information on 19 added conditions, including allergic reaction to vaccines, cardiac arrest, occupational asthma, urinary tract infection, and vertigo and dizziness.
- Current ICD-10 insurance billing codes help expedite insurance reimbursements.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.