Essential Med Notes 2022 38th Edition
This medical book The Toronto Notes for Medical Students Inc. is excited to present the 38th edition of Essential Med Notes—a trusted medical review text cherished by trainees and physicians throughout Canada and around the world. Available now, this comprehensive medical review textbook is aligned with the most recent MCCQE objectives, making it ideal for students studying for licensing exams, including the USMLE®, or looking to complement their medical school knowledge with a concisely written, thorough resource.
FOR MORE BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
New to Essential Med Notes 2022 is updated and streamlined Evidence-Based Medicine content with all clinical chapters now including a table of often discussed Landmark Clinical Trials that will further deepen your understanding of clinical practices. Alongside our textbook-wide revisions, the Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, the Geriatric Medicine, and the Infectious Diseases chapters have all been thoroughly revised and expanded. In addition to content updates, the Essential Med Notes 2022 Clinical Handbook chapters now include a section on Do Not Miss Diagnoses to guide your learning during clerkship rotations.
With a greater emphasis on, and integration of, interprofessional collaboration, health literacy, and clinical reasoning, Canadian Fundamentals of Nursing, Sixth Edition provides you with the solid educational foundation to learn nursing principles, concepts, and skills with ease. The text’s proven, reader-friendly approach describes the principles, concepts, and skills essential to your success. The Sixth edition includes new chapters focused on the health needs of Indigenous people along with information on how to collaborate among interprofessional disciplines. Thoroughly reviewed by Canadian nursing experts, this edition ensures that you are well prepared to practise in Canada.
- Case studies include unique clinical application questions and exercises, allowing students to practise using care plans and concept maps.
- New photos capture the latest updates in skills and equipment relevant to Canadian nursing practice.
- Key points and key terms in each chapter summarize important content for more efficient review and study.
- More than 50 skills demonstrations provide illustrated, step-by-step instructions for safe nursing care ― and include rationales for each step.
- The 5-step nursing process provides a consistent framework for care, and is demonstrated in more than 20 care plans.
- More than 20 concept maps show care planning for clients with multiple nursing diagnoses.
- A glossary provides quick access to definitions for all key terms.
- Cultural Aspects of Care boxes summarize cultural considerations related to the chapter topic and provide practical guidelines for how to meet patients’ cultural needs and preferences.
- Patient Teaching boxes help you plan effective teaching by first identifying outcomes, then developing strategies on how to teach, and, finally, implementing measures to evaluate learning.
- Focus on Older Persons boxes highlight key aspects of nursing assessment and care for this population.
- Planning sections help nurses plan and prioritize care by emphasizing Goals and Outcomes, Setting Priorities, and Teamwork and Collaboration.
CMA Exam Preparation Study Guide 2020-2021
Updated for 2020, Trivium Test Prep’s unofficial, NEW CMA Exam Preparation Study Guide 2020–2021: CMA Exam Prep Review and Test Practice Questions for the Certified Medical Assistant Exam isn’t your typical exam prep! Because we know your time is limited, we’ve created a product that goes beyond what most study guides offer.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
With CMA Exam Preparation Study Guide 2020–2021, you’ll benefit from a quick but total review of everything tested on the exam with current, real examples, graphics, and information. These easy to use materials give you that extra edge you need to pass the first time.
CFA Program Curriculum 2020 Level I Volumes 1-6 Box Set
Get effective and efficient instruction on all CFA Level I competencies for the 2020 exam The CFA Program Curriculum 2020 Level I Volumes 1-6 Box Set provides readers with the official curricula received by all CFA program candidates. The Box Set includes the Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK) with concise instruction on all 10 topic areas covered by the CFA Program.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
The Box Set explains fundamental concepts with a heavily visual style and includes cases and examples to illustrate the ideas found within and show how they apply in real-world scenarios.
Essential Med Notes 2020, 36th Edition
Toronto Notes for Medical Students is proud to present the 36th Edition of the highly successful Essential Med Notes textbook series. The 2020 edition features content updates across the main text, figures, graphics, and evidence-based medicine sections that are consistent with the most recent medical licensing exam objectives. Many landmark trials have been included to reflect the most current evidence across all medical specialties. The new division of Essential Med Notes into three textbooks – medicine, surgery, and primary medicine enhances readability and eases the load of studying for the Canadian and American medical licensing exams. We have also redesigned our website to more closely reflect the layout of the textbook and to enrich the learning experience.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
As a not-for-profit organization, all our proceeds from book sales have been donated to support medical student activities, charity events, and community outreach programs over the past years.
Essential Med Notes 2020 Key Features:
- Updated content reflective of the newest USMLE® Step 2 objectives
- A concise textbook with in-depth coverage of 31 medical specialties divided into three books – medicine, surgery, and primary medicine.
- A convenient e-book available for purchase
- Up-to-date DSM-5 criteria and Evidence-Based Medicine highlights
- Our redesigned website features online resources, including a Color Atlas, ECGs Made Simple tutorial, Heart Sounds tutorial, Essentials of Medical Imaging, over 50 Practice OSCE stations, and much more!
- The Clinical Handbook highlights common clinical management scenarios and helpful tips on clerkship basics – the perfect size to carry on the wards, which has also been updated to be reflective of the latest evidence-based USMLE® objectives. The Clinical Handbook also contains Stat Notes, which is the ultimate guide to managing on-call issues, featuring a step-by-step approach for 30 common ward scenarios.
[amazon_link asins=’1451186886′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’05b84bda-ddd5-4308-ba98-bb1fdd28c6f9′]
Essentials for the Canadian Medical Licensing Exam Second Edition
DOWNLOAD THIS MEDICAL BOOK HERE
Prepare for success on the MCCQE Part I! This concise resource provides an efficient and effective review of exactly what you need to know to perform at your best on the exam. Written by students, residents, and faculty, it contains only the essential information required to meet the Medical Council of Canada’s Objectives for the Qualifying Examination, saving you valuable time and helping you focus your study. Each chapter covers common clinical presentations, including detailed differential diagnoses, relevant physical examination characteristics and diagnostic tests, treatment and patient consultation techniques, and epidemiological information, as well as fundamental scientific principles.
- Information is presented in a concise and easy-to-follow visual format , helping you master challenging content.
- Numerous tables and flow charts allow you to review complex and detailed concepts quickly and easily.
- Clinical boxes highlight key competencies in the MCC’s Objectives for the Qualifying Examination, as well as applied scientific concepts, high-yield points, CLEO material, red flags, and clinical pearls.
- Helpful appendices include normal lab values, a list of common Abbreviations, and a clinical presentations index.
[amazon_link asins=’0134647076′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’33f75e13-b83f-11e8-b7f2-a942acdcaa30′]
Fundamentals of Canadian Nursing: Concepts, Process, and Practice, Fourth Canadian Edition Plus NEW MyLab Nursing with Pearson eText
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1469887762]
The 11th edition of Lippincott’s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN provides the highest-quality practice questions, detailed rationales, and preparation strategies needed to succeed on the NCLEX-RN® examination. This revised reprint has been updated to ensure that content will help both U.S. and Canadian students to succeed on the licensure examination, with enhanced laboratory values, medication information, and diversity representation.
The practice tests are organized into four major content areas: obstetrics, pediatrics, medical-surgical, and mental health nursing, and are followed by 6 comprehensive tests with a random selection of questions from all content areas. Other features include rationales for both incorrect and correct answers choices, all the types of alternate-format questions found on the NCLEX, an overview of the licensing examination, test-taking strategies for each question format, and study tips, including instructions for creating a personal study plan. In addition, there is a CD-ROM containing questions that allow students to practice test-taking skills in both a study and review mode, as well as student and instructor resources on thePoint.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1451186886]
Essentials for the Canadian Medical Licensing Exam reviews key concepts necessary for Canadian medical students and international medical graduates preparing to write the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Exam (MCCQE), part 1. —
Download this book free here
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0135004853]
Emergency Medical Responder: A Skills Approach is the essential guide for students preparing to enter the paramedic profession. Thoroughly Canadian, it incorporates case studies drawn from the authors’ experience, as well as perspectives, legislation, and procedures that are particular to Canada. A variety of enrichment materials are included throughout the book, as is expanded coverage on working with other members of the health care team and the importance of written reports and accurate documentation.
The third Canadian edition features updated CPR standards, review questions, and visuals. As well, the authors have worked significantly on expanding the section on diseases of concern, the glossary, pertinent medications, and corresponding NOCPs (National Occupational Competency Profiles of the Paramedic Association of Canada). Their dedication to creating a current and thorough textbook is clearly reflected in the fact that it has been a student favourite for more than a decade.
Download this book free here