Histology – An Essential Textbook
Histology: An Essential Textbook is a concise, multimedia study guide for medical students who need to learn the functions and related correlations of cells, tissues, and organs of the human body. Professor D.J. Lowrie, Jr. has written a unique and practical medical histology resource based on self-directed modules originally created to replace live histology laboratory sessions. This resource will help medical students learn how to identify histological structures on slide preparations and electron micrographs. Short videos by the author, who demonstrates structures via digitized histology slides, provide additional guidance.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS AND TUTORIALS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
Shorter, targeted concepts and brief explanations accompanied by numerous illustrations, self-assessment quizzes, and videos demonstrating key features of histological structures set this resource apart from existing, text-dense books.
- Nearly 850 images, consisting primarily of electron and light micrographs, aid in identification of histological structures and long-term retention
- Correlation of histological structure with other basic science disciplines, such as gross anatomy, embryology, and pathology allows students to integrate material effectively
- Over 1000 online multiple choice questions and answers mirror exam topics students frequently encounter in curriculum and the USMLE®
- Nearly 375 videos provide a personal tutor that teaches students histological structures, while providing tips for proper identification
Netter’s Essential Histology: With Correlated Histopathology 3rd Edition
Netter’s Essential Histology: With Correlated Histopathology 3rd Edition
With strong correlations between gross anatomy and the microanatomy of structures, Netter’s Essential Histology, 3rd Edition, is the perfect text for today’s evolving medical education. Concise and easy to use, it integrates gross anatomy and embryology with classic histology slides and state-of-the-art scanning electron microscopy, offering a clear, visual understanding of this complex subject. Additional histopathology images, more clinical boxes, and new histopathology content ensure that this textbook-atlas clearly presents the most indispensable histologic concepts and their clinical relevance.
Helps you recognize both normal and diseased structures at the microscopic level with the aid of succinct explanatory text as well as numerous clinical boxes.
Features more histopathology content and additional clinical boxes to increase your knowledge of pathophysiology and clinical relevance.
Includes high-quality light and electron micrographs, including enhanced and colorized electron micrographs that show ultra-structures in 3D, side by side with classic Netter illustrations that link your knowledge of anatomy and cell biology to what is seen in the micrographs.
Provides online access to author-narrated video overviews of each chapter, plus Zoomify images and Virtual Slides that include histopathology and can be viewed at different magnifications.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Seventh, North American Edition
Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology Seventh North American Edition
Now in its seventh edition, Histology: A Text and Atlas is ideal for medical, dental, health professions, and undergraduate biology and cell biology students. This best-selling combination text and atlas includes a detailed textbook, which emphasizes clinical and functional correlates of histology fully supplemented by vividly informative illustrations and photomicrographs. Separate, superbly illustrated atlas sections follow almost every chapter and feature large-size, full-color digital photomicrographs with labels and accompanied descriptions that highlight structural and functional details of cells, tissues, and organs.
FOR MORE BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
Updated throughout to reflect the latest advances in the field, this “two in one” text and atlas features an outstanding art program with all illustrations completely revised and redrawn as well as a reader-friendly format including red highlighted key terms, blue clinical text, and folders that cover clinical correlations and functional considerations.
- NEW! All illustrations are now completely revised and redrawn for a consistent art program.
- NEW! Histology 101 sections provide students with a reader-friendly review of essential information covered in the preceding chapters.
- NEW! Updated cellular and molecular biology coverage reflects the latest advances in the field.
- More than 100 atlas plates that incorporate 435 full-color, high-resolution photomicrographs.
- Reader-friendly highlights including red bold terms, blue clinical text, and folders featuring clinical and functional correlations that increase student understanding and facilitates efficient study.
- Easy-to-understand tables aid students in learning and reviewing information (such as staining techniques) without having to rely on rote memorization.
- Features of cells, tissues, and organs and their functions and locations are presented in easy-to-locate, easy-to-review bulleted lists.
- Additional clinical correlation and functional consideration folders have been added providing information related to symptoms, photomicrographs of diseased tissues or organs, short histopathological descriptions, and molecular basis for clinical intervention.
Bancroft’s Theory and Practice of Histological Techniques 8th Edition
For 40 years, Bancroft’s Theory and Practice of Histological Techniques has established itself as the standard reference for histotechnologists and laboratory scientists, as well as histopathologists. With coverage of the full range of histological techniques used in medical laboratories and pathology departments, it provides a strong foundation in all aspects of histological technology – from basic methods of section preparation and staining, to advanced diagnostic techniques such as immunocytochemistry and molecular testing. This revised and updated 8th Edition by Kim S. Suvarna, Christopher Layton, and John D. Bancroft is a one-stop reference for all those involved with histological preparations and applications, from student to highly advanced laboratory professional.
- FOR MORE BOOKS VISIT EDOWNLOADS.ME
- Presents a thorough, up-to-date, and detailed approach to the theory and protocols for preparing cells and tissues for laboratory evaluation, covering topics ranging from basic to advanced
- Features new content on automation (computer logging and tracking, sub-sampling and archiving of samples), digital scanning techniques for slides used in remote/telepathology, and specialist molecular techniques.
- Provides superb visual guidance through the use of vivid color illustrations, including additional illustrations of diagnostic modalities and techniques.
- Contains more summary tables, charts, and boxes throughout for quick reference.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Wheater’s Functional Histology A Text and Colour Atlas
Wheater’s Functional Histology A Text and Colour Atlas
Take a simple approach to understanding the fundamentals with Wheater’s Functional Histology. Offering concise text accompanied by hundreds of captions and images of histology slides, this best-selling textbook will equip you with all the must-know histology information you need to complete your courses and ace your exams.
Gain a deeper understanding of oral health with the definitive text in oral histology. Written by Dr. Antonio Nanci, a world-renowned leader in cell biology, the new ninth edition of Ten Cate’s Oral Histology covers all the latest research and trends in oral histology, embryology, physiology, oral biology, and postnatal growth and development that is essential to success in oral health! Considered to be the standard in the field, this renowned text uses straightforward explanations and detailed, full-color micrographs, images, and illustrations to help you better understand even the most complex topics.
- Detailed histological and structural images help you differentiate the structures.
- Medical approach to histology helps you understand underlying biological events, and oral tissue repair and regeneration.
- Full-color format helps bring oral histology to life.
- Learning resources on the Evolve website include multiple-choice review questions with instant feedback, and interactive drag-and-drop exercises.
- NEW! Full-color micrographs, images, and 3D art enhance your understanding of key oral histology concepts.
- NEW! Commentary boxes highlight new and innovative research topics from leaders in the field.
- NEW! Updated content ― including additional content on the nervous system in chapter four ― has been added to keep you up to date with the latest information in the field.
Netter’s Histology Flash Cards, Updated Edition 1st Edition
Take your understanding of histology one step further with Netter’s Histology Flash Cards. Specially designed to help you master what you need to know, these 200 flash cards are designed to reinforce your understanding of how the human body works in health as well as illness and injury. Classic anatomy illustrations from medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD provide strong visual aids and memorable diagrams to facilitate learning. Extensive additional images, including light and electron micrographs, provide an even more comprehensive study experience.
- Review salient microscopic features of cells, tissues, and organs of the body thanks to beautiful Netter illustrations and histology slides.
- Study basic biological and histological principles as well as the clinical relevance of histological structure and function through concise textual summaries.
- Recognize and interpret microscopic sections quickly thanks to an at-a-glance organization.
- Master the histology knowledge you need to know by using these flash cards in conjunction with Netter’s Essential Histology, 2nd Edition, also by Drs. Ovalle and Nahirney. They’re completely cross referenced to the Netter’s Essential Histology text so it’s easy to find more in-depth information on any topic.
For more than four decades, Junqueira’s Basic Histology has built a global reputation as the most accessible, yet comprehensive overview of human tissue structure and function available. This trusted classic delivers a well-organized and concise presentation of cell biology and histology that integrates the material with that of biochemistry, immunology, endocrinology, and physiology, and provides an excellent foundation for subsequent studies in pathology. Junqueira’s is written specifically for students of medicine and other health-related professions, as well as for advanced undergraduate courses in tissue biology – and there is nothing else like it.
•Electron and light micrographs comprise a definitive atlas of cell, tissue, and organ structures
•NEW! Each chapter now includes a set of multiple-choice self-test questions that allow you to assess your comprehension of important material, with some questions utilizing clinical vignettes or cases to provide real-world relevance
•Summary of Key Points and Summary Tables highlight what is important and present it in a way that makes it memorable
•Streamlined page design ―including concise, high-yield paragraphs; bullets; and bolded key terms
•Acclaimed art and other figures facilitate learning and visualization of key aspects of cell biology and histology
•A cohesive organization examines how to study the structures of cells and tissues; the cell cytoplasm and nucleus; and the four basic tissue types and their role in the organ systems
•Clinical Correlations presented with each topic
•All-inclusive coverage encompasses all tissues, every organ system, organs, bone and cartilage, blood, skin, and more
•Valuable appendix on light microscopy stains clearly explains this need-to-know staining technique
[amazon_link asins=’1496316762′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’8a98659f-de16-11e8-b72b-97a047455b19′]
Atlas of Histology with Functional Correlations Thirteenth, North American Edition
DOWNLOAD THIS OOK FREE HERE
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Master histology with idealized and actual photomicrography!
This thirteenth edition of Atlas of Histology with Functional Correlations
) provides a rich understanding of the basic histology concepts that medical and allied health students need to know. Realistic, full-color illustrations as well as actual photomicrographs of histologic structures are complemented by concise discussions of their most important functional correlations.
- Illustrated histology images show the idealized view, while photomicrographs provide the actual view to help students hone their skills in identifying structures.
- New and improved layout helps students connect the morphology of a structure with its function.
- Updated and expandedFunctional Correlations boxes integrated throughout chapters reflect new scientific information and interpretations.
- NEW photomicrographs and electron micrographs provide views of microanatomy as experienced in practice.
- Bulleted Chapter Summaries distill the most essential knowledge for rapid review.
- NEW Additional Histologic Images sections round out each chapter with supplemental photomicrographs and electron micrographs.
- NEW Chapter Review Questions allow students to assess their comprehension of each chapter with 375 questions and answers in the book and 250 more online in an Interactive Question Bank.
[amazon_link asins=’0781772001′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’bd902ef0-91d3-11e8-bc61-93972fa7e694′]
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
Now in its revised, updated Sixth Edition, Histology: A Text and Atlas is ideal for medical, health professions, and undergraduate biology students. This best-selling combination text and atlas includes a detailed textbook description that emphasizes clinical and functional correlates of histology, fully supplemented by vividly informative illustrations and photographs. Separate, superbly illustrated atlas sections follow almost every chapter and feature large-size, full-color digital micrographs, with labels and legends that highlight details of microanatomy.
For this edition, approximately 20 percent of the micrographs have been replaced with newly enhanced, sharper images. One third of the illustrations have been redrawn in a new style.
A powerful online interactive atlas is included with the book and features all of the plates in the text with interactive functionality.