Manual of Surgical Pathology: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 3e (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print) 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323065163]
Dr. Lester’s Manual of Surgical Pathology, 3rd Edition offers complete, practical guidance on the evaluation of the surgical pathology specimen, from its arrival in the department to preparation of the final report. Inside, you’ll find step-by-step instructions on specimen processing, tissue handling, gross dissection technique, histological examination, application of special stains, development of a differential diagnosis, and more. This thoroughly revised New Edition integrates cutting-edge procedures well as the latest staging and classification information. Coverage of the latest standards and procedures for the laboratory and handling of surgical pathology specimens are valuable assets to pathologists, pathology assistants, and anyone working in a pathology laboratory. Plus, with Expert Consult functionality, you’ll have easy access to the full text online as well as all of the book’s illustrations and links to Medline.
• Features more than 150 tables that examine the interpretation of histochemical stains, immunohistochemical studies, electron microscopy findings, cytogenetic changes, and much more.
• Presents a user-friendly design, concise paragraphs, numbered lists, and bulleted material throughout the text that makes information easy to find.
• Offers detailed instructions on the dissection, description, and sampling of specimens.
• Includes useful guidance on operating room consultations, safety, microscope use, and error prevention.
• Explains the application of pathology reports to patient management.
• Discusses how to avoid frequent errors and pitfalls in pathology specimen processing.
• Comes with access to expertconsult.com where you’ll find the fully searchable text and all of the book’s illustrations.
• Includes all updates from the last three revisions of the Brigham & Women’s Hospital in-house handbook, ensuring you have the best knowledge available.
• Features new and updated tables in special studies sections, particularly immunohistochemistry with an increased number of antibodies covered, keeping you absolutely up to date.
• Provides new tables that cover the histologic appearance of viruses and fungi and a table covering the optical properties of commonly seen noncellular material for easy reference.
• Incorporates the TNM classification systems from the new 7th edition AJCC manual, including additional guidelines for the assessment of critical pathologic features.
• Presents four new full size illustrations by Dr. Christopher French and Mr. Shogun G. Curtis, as well as 39 illustrations for the new tables on viruses, fungi, and noncellular material to aid in their recognition.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.