Cummings Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, 3-Volume Set: Expert Consult: Online and Print, 5e (Otolaryngology (Cummings)) 5th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323052835]
Through four editions, Cummings Otolaryngology has been the world’s most trusted source for comprehensive guidance on all facets of head and neck surgery. This 5th Edition – edited by Paul W. Flint, Bruce H. Haughey, Valerie J. Lund, John K. Niparko, Mark A. Richardson, K. Thomas Robbins, and J. Regan Thomas – equips you to implement all the newest discoveries, techniques, and technologies that are shaping patient outcomes. You’ll find new chapters on benign neoplasms, endoscopic DCR, head and neck ultrasound, and trends in surgical technology… a new section on rhinology… and coverage of hot topics such as Botox. Plus, your purchase includes access to the complete contents of this encyclopedic reference online, with video clips of key index cases!
- Overcome virtually any clinical challenge with detailed, expert coverage of every area of head and neck surgery, authored by hundreds of leading luminaries in the field.
- See clinical problems as they present in practice with 3,200 images – many new to this edition.
- Consult the complete contents of this encyclopedic reference online, with video clips of key index cases!
- Stay current with new chapters on benign neoplasms, endoscopic DCR, head and neck ultrasound, and trends in surgical technology… a new section on rhinology… and coverage of hot topics including Botox.
- Get fresh perspectives from a new editorial board and many new contributors.
- Find what you need faster through a streamlined format, reorganized chapters, and a color design that expedites reference.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
PART I http://upsto.re/E9WgKrE
PART II http://upsto.re/E9Widg5
PART III http://upsto.re/E9WiA5e
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.