2014 Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals, 30e 30th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323084788]
The #1 IV drug handbook for 40 years, Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals is trusted for its accuracy and comprehensive coverage. Whether you prefer the portable print version or the convenient electronic format, this new edition provides essential data on administering more than 350 intravenous (IV) drugs, entries for new IV drugs recently approved by the FDA, hundreds of new drug facts, a detailed index of generic and trade names and more ― all alphabetically organized to help you find drug information quickly and easily.
- UNIQUE! Published annually to ensure you have essential information on the most recently approved IV drugs as well as updated information on existing drugs.
- UNIQUE! Contains thorough coverage of more than 350 IV drugs ― supplying you with far more than any other comparable handbook.
- UNIQUE! Time-tested page layout keep all dosage information for each drug on either a single page or a two-page spread to prevent hand contamination by having to turn a page.
- Consistent, easy-to-use format provides all the essential clinical information you need on IV drug administration.
- Lists IV drugs alphabetically by generic name for quick clinical reference.
- Updated IV drug dilution and dosage charts within monographs provide quick access to essential information.
- Special sections highlight dosage variances for geriatric, pediatric, infant, and neonatal patients.
- Black Box Warnings, screening, and highlighting make locating key information quick and easy.
- Printed thumb tabs help you find information faster.
“A companion website at http://evolve.elsevier.com/IVMeds/ provides alerts, monographs for selected agents not included in the book, a step-by-step tutorial for calculating IV drug dosages, IV drug dosage calculators, interactive IV drug dosage examples, printable general dilution and solution compatibility charts, and more.”
- NEW! Four new drug monographs provide you with current, clinically relevant drug information for new IV drugs recently approved by the FDA.
- NEW! Updated drug monographs reflect the latest changes in IV drug therapy.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.