Atlas of Common Pain Syndromes: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 3e 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1437737927]
Noted pain authority Dr. Steven Waldman returns with a new edition of Atlas of Common Pain Syndromes. Delivering complete, concise, step-by-step visual guidance, this innovative, popular atlas equips you to effectively diagnose and manage pain syndromes commonly encountered in any clinical practice. Clearly labeled, vivid illustrations depict the physical symptoms and anatomy of each pain site, and diagnostic images demonstrate key findings from MRI, CT, and conventional radiography. With an easy-to use, templated format, and online access to the complete text and image bank at www.expertconsult.com, you’ll have Dr. Waldman’s preferred approaches right at your fingertips.
- Avoid potential pitfalls in diagnosis and treatment of pain syndromes by referring to “Side Effects and Complications” sections in each chapter.
- Ensure proper reimbursement with comprehensive coverage of insurance coding information.
- Quickly and easily find the information you need thanks to highly templated chapters that explore signs and symptoms, physical findings, laboratory and radiographic testing, treatment options, clinical pearls, and diagnostic codes for each pain syndrome.
- Accurately diagnose and treat common pain syndromes by following a step-by-step approach that progresses from signs and symptoms through physical findings, laboratory and radiographic testing, treatment options, clinical pearls, and diagnostic codes.
- Effectively apply the latest pain management techniques and approaches with 20 new chapters covering Supraorbital Neuralgia, Charlin’s Syndrome, Vail’s Syndrome, Hyoid Syndrome, Subacromial Impingement Syndrome, Thrower’s Elbow Syndrome, and Triangular Fibrocartilage Tera Syndrome – to keep you abreast of the conditions presenting in today’s pain management practice.
- See, identify, and diagnose patients’ pain issues with help from clinically relevant illustrations that connect pain syndromes to clearly labeled anatomic illustrations. Line drawings, clinical photographs as well as x-rays, CTs, and MRIs, helping you to confirm your diagnoses and confidently implement pain management techniques.
- Access the complete text and illustrations online at Expert Consult, fully searchable.
- Reinforce your knowledge with 20 new pain syndromes added in which the pieces of the puzzle (signs and symptoms) don’t quite fit the simple diagnosis.
A quick reference for any physician who handles diagnosing and managing patients with pain.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.