Cloherty and Stark’s Manual of Neonatal Care Eighth Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1496343611]
Concise and easy to read, this popular manual has provided a practical approach to the diagnosis and medical management of problems in the newborn through seven outstanding editions. The Eighth Edition of Cloherty and Stark’s Manual of Neonatal Care maintains that tradition of excellence, offering NICU physicians, neonatal-perinatal fellows, residents, and neonatal nurse practitioners quick access to key clinical information, fully updated to reflect recent advances in the field. Written in an easy-access outline format, this extensively revised edition covers current, practical approaches to the evaluation and management of routine and complex conditions encountered in the fetus and the newborn.
- New Key Points in each chapter provide additional guidance.
- New coverage and chapters on non-immune hydrops fetalis and vascular anomalies.
- A new section on endocrinology streamlines content for easier reference.
- Extensive family support content includes chapters on breastfeeding, developmental care, bereavement, and decision making and ethical dilemmas.
- Popular appendices include common NICU medication guidelines and the effects of maternal drugs on the fetus.
- Intubation/sedation guidelines and a guide to neonatal resuscitation on the inside covers for fast reference.
- Written by expert authors from major neonatology programs across the U.S.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.