Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery, 2-Volume Set: Expert Consult: Print and Online, 7e (Vascular Surgery (Rutherford)(2 Vol.)) 7th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1416052232]
Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery – the most acclaimed comprehensive reference in its field – presents definitive, state-of-the-art guidance on every aspect of vascular health care, equipping you to make the best clinical decisions and optimize outcomes. Extensively revised by many new, international authors – led by Drs. Jack Cronenwett and K. Wayne Johnston – and now published in association with the Society for Vascular Surgery, this 7th Edition provides the authoritative answers that surgeons, interventionalists, and vascular medicine specialists need to provide effective care for vascular surgery patients.
- Get answers you can depend on. Now published in association with the Society for Vascular Surgery, Rutherford’s delivers the world’s most trusted information on all major areas of vascular health care, written by international experts, with up-to-date bibliographies and annotated recommended references.
- Overcome any clinical challenge with in-depth sections on Fundamental Considerations, Patient Evaluation, Atherosclerotic Risk Factors, Perioperative Care, Bleeding and Clotting, Complications, Venous Disease, Lymphedema, Arteriovenous Anomalies, Hemodialysis Access, Miscellaneous Technique, Grafts and Devices, Cerebrovascular Disease, Lower Extremity Arterial Disease, Upper Extremity Arterial Disease, Arterial Aneurysms, Renal and Mesenteric Disease, and Trauma and Acute Limb Ischemia.
- Choose the best management option for each patient with discussions of operative, endovascular, and non-operative approaches for vascular conditions.
- Access the complete contents of Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery online at www.expertconsult.com – with monthly updates from the Journal of Vascular Surgery and the European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, plus videos of procedures, an image library, review questions, and more.
- Master the latest developments, techniques, and approaches with thorough updates on endovascular applications, vascular access, imaging, non-operative management, and much more.
- View clinical and physical findings and operative techniques more vividly with a new full-color layout and more full-color images.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.