Handbook of Retinal OCT: Optical Coherence Tomography 2nd Edition
Arguably the most important ancillary test available to ophthalmologists worldwide, optical coherence tomography (OCT) has revolutionized the field, and now includes angiographic evaluations (OCTA) that provide vascular flow data without eye injection. Handbook of Retinal OCT is an easy-to-use, high-yield guide to both OCT and OCTA imaging for practitioners at any stage of their career. Highly templated, concise, and portable, this revised edition helps you master the latest imaging methods used to evaluate retinal disease, uveitis, and optic nerve disorders.
- Helps all health professionals with an interest in OCT to better and more quickly interpret OCT imaging, offering quick, highly visual guidance for evaluating age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal vein occlusion, and much more.
- Provides quick answers with bulleted, templated chapters, each focused on one specific diagnosis or group of diagnoses with a particular OCT appearance.
- Demonstrates how the full spectrum of diseases presents through approximately 400 illustrations, including the highest-quality spectral-domain OCT images available and more than 50 new OCTA images.
- Includes five new chapters covering optic nerve disease with retinal findings, pachychoroid diseases, paracentral acute middle maculopathy (PAMM), auto-immune retinopathies, and primary uveal lymphoma.
- Offers clear visual guidance on image patterns with multiple arrows and labels throughout to highlight key details of each disease.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access bonus images plus all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.