Youmans and Winn Neurological Surgery, 4-Volume Set, 7e 7th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=9780323287821]
Dramatically updated to reflect recent advances in the basic and clinical neurosciences, Youmans and Winn Neurological Surgery, 7th Edition remains your reference of choice for authoritative guidance on surgery of the nervous system. Four comprehensive volumes thoroughly cover all you need to know about functional and restorative neurosurgery, (FRN)/deep brain stimulation (DBS), stem cell biology, radiological and nuclear imaging, and neuro-oncology, as well as minimally-invasive surgeries in spine and peripheral nerve surgery, endoscopic and other approaches for cranial procedures and cerebrovascular diseases. Seventy new chapters, an expanded video library, and revised content throughout help you master new procedures, new technologies, and essential anatomic knowledge. This unparalleled multimedia resource covers the entire specialty with the unquestioned guidance you’ve come to expect from the “Bible of neurological surgery.”
- Each clinical section contains chapters on technology specific for that particular clinical area.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- An expanded video library includes more than 300 videos with audio commentary, including 36 stunning anatomy videos, more than 100 videos demonstrating intra-operative procedures, and lectures that clarify key concepts.
- 70 new chapters provide cutting-edge information on Surgical Anatomy of the Skull Base; Coagulation for the Neurosurgeon; Brain Retraction; Optogenetics and Clarity; Ablative Procedures for Parkinson’s Disease; Nerve Transfers; Indications and Techniques of Revision Spine Surgery; Traumatic Brain Injury: Proteomic Biomarkers; Acute Surgical and Endovascular Management of Ischemic/Hemorrhagic Stroke; and many more.
- Thorough coverage of new techniques and approaches, including minimally-invasive surgeries in spine and peripheral nerve surgery, endoscopic approaches for cranial procedures, and stereotactic and robot-assisted surgery.
- Each section contains a new chapter providing an expert overview from experienced Section Editors, including a report on ongoing controversies within that subspecialty.
- Updates include expanded coverage of the basic science of CNS infections, increased content on radiology and anatomy, new chapters on various aspects of patient safety, new coverage of anti-coagulation therapy in the elderly, new skull base approaches, an overview of spinal biomechanics for all forms of spinal instrumentation, detailed coverage of intraoperative navigation, improved methods of tumor resection and the role of whole-brain radiotherapy, and much more.
- Reorganized content facilitates ease of navigation, so you can find what you need quickly.
Youmans is “the” neurosurgical reference. It covers the entirety of the specialty and the editors and authors are unparalleled in their experience and expertise.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.