The Washington Manual Pulmonary Medicine Subspecialty Consult (The Washington Manual® Subspecialty Consult Series) Second Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1451114176]
Concise, portable, and user-friendly, The Washington Manual® Pulmonology Subspecialty Consult, 2nd Edition, provides quick access to the essential information needed to evaluate patients on a subspecialty consult service. This edition offers state-of-the-art content on the diagnosis, investigation, and treatment of common acute and chronic lung diseases, including coverage of advancing technologies and therapeutics. Ideal for fellows, residents, and medical students rotating on pulmonology subspecialty services, the manual is also useful as a first-line resource for internists and other primary care providers.
- Thoroughly revised to include expanded diagnostic testing and therapies for pulmonary diseases.
- A reorganized, templated format throughout ensures that you can find what you need quickly and easily.
- Comprehensive coverage of asthma, COPD, interstitial lung disease, pulmonary hypertension, cystic fibrosis, pulmonary infections, lung transplantation, sleep-disordered breathing, and other common pulmonary conditions provides practical clinical information to diagnose and treat a variety of patients.
- Symptoms, signs, and problems encountered in daily practice are presented in a quick-reference bulleted format.
- Updated references are provided for readers who would like additional information on a particular topic.
- Written by fellows and junior faculty from the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis to effectively address real-life clinical experiences.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.