The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, Print + Online Thirty-Fourth
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=145118851X]
For the past 65 years, The Washington Manual® of Medical Therapeutics, now in its Thirty-Fourth Edition, has been one of the best selling medical texts in the world. It builds upon that proud tradition–with even more of the current information you need, and delivered in a time-saving, quick-reference style. Its portability, comprehensiveness, and ease of access makes it a favorite on-call resource for housestaff and faculty around the world. Continuing the tradition of excellence, each chapter has been updated and reformatted for easier access to the information the reader needs. With this edition you have online and mobile access to fully searchable text, images and links to pub medicine references so you have access to the content anytime, anywhere.
Traditionally available as a printed book, the Manual now comes with a completely revamped digital experience, powered by Inkling. Viewable through a browser or as a download to your tablet or smartphone, the digital version includes
- The complete text with optimized navigation
- Powerful, index-based searches that provides results quickly
- Ability to share notes with friends and colleagues
- Ability to save your favorite content for future quick reference
- Ability to highlight text for easier reference of key content
- References and pages linked throughout for instant access
- Integrated updates that give the most up-to-date information at your fingertips
Whether you are on the wards, studying a case, or in a consultation, you have access to the content you need.
Inside this edition you’ll find…
• New streamlined format that helps you keep pace with the latest advances in the field while removing redundancies and outdated information
• Enhanced table of contents for quicker reference
• New chapter on toxicology prepares you to respond effectively to any poisoning, overdose, or exposure emergency
• Decision support algorithms for quick reference
• Included with the purchase of your book is the interactive Inkling electronic book, which allows you to search across the entire text, highlight and take notes within the book, and more
See why The Washington Manual®is the most vital on-call resource for house staff and faculty around the world!
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.