The 5 Minute Pediatric Consult (The 5-Minute Consult Series) Sixth Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=145111656X.pdf]
In this sixth edition, the 5 Minute Pediatric Consult also offers free 30 day access to the 5minuteconsult Pediatric website — a clinical decision support tool — that can be accessed by the health care providers to address questions on-the-go via website or mobile.
- New topics for this edition include: Amenorrhea, Asberger Syndrome, Dental Trauma, Head banging, Mental Retardation, Narcolepsy, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Separation Anxiety and Social Anxiety
- Free 30 Day Access to the 5minuteconsult Pediatric Website Includes –
- More than 450 diseases and conditions to support your patient care decisions
- Patient education handouts from AAP to help educate your patients
- Hundreds of Images from Chung’s “Visual Diagnosis and Treatment in Pediatrics” and other reputable sources to provide you with quick visual guidance
- Immunization schedules and charts at your fingertips to save you time from searching
- Content is optimized for handheld devices so you have access to the content anytime, anywhere
- Updates to content made on a regular basis to keep you abreast of the latest content
Visit 5minuteconsult.com and click on the “go to pediatric consult tab” to learn more about your free access and begin using today!
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.