The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need Seventh Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1451119054]
This popular and practical text presents all the information clinicians need to use the EKG in everyday practice and interpret hypertrophy and enlargement, arrhythmias, conduction blocks, pre-excitation syndromes, and myocardial infarction. It is an ideal reference for medical students in ICM courses, house officers, or anyone directly involved in patient care, whether student, teacher, or practitioner.
- Four-color design to make models, illustrations and tracings clearer
- More questions for faculty test generator
- Numerous new tracings
- Expanded sections on subjects where new developments have made deeper understanding possible including atrial fibrillation, long QT syndrome, apical ballooning syndrome and more
- 200 facsimiles of EKG strips
- Clinical examples to help students get a sense of the clinical use of EKG
- Numerous case studies
- Online companion site with fully searchable text and image bank. Plus, an interactive question bank for students, EKG Image with explanation test bank and test generator for faculty
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.