The NeuroICU Book 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071636358]
The first practical, protocol-based guide to the emerging field of neurocritical care
The goal of neurological critical care is to rapidly deliver acute medical therapies and appropriate interventions through effective monitoring of both neurological and end organ function. The NeuroICU Book puts that goal within the reach of every neurologist and critical care specialist.
Combining the latest clinical perspectives in critical care medicine, neurology, and neurosurgery, this comprehensive, evidence-based text standardizes neurocritical care and takes you through the rationale for those standards. Filled with detailed case studies and featuring a question-and-answer format, the book not only builds competency in recognizing acute changes in neurological function, but also addresses all organ insufficiencies and failures, reflecting the real-life challenges in the modern neuro-ICU.
- Robust, wide-ranging scope goes beyond classic neurology to encompass other organ failures at the time of presentation or during the ICU stay
- Evidence-based approach leverages the scientific and controlled research that supports the key treatment methods outlined in the book
- Balanced coverage of neuro care and critical care offers outstanding preparation for the neurocritical care board certification exam as well as an indispensible primer for daily clinical work in critical care medicine
- Cutting-edge insights into the care used in some of the more advanced neuroICUs provides a crucial blueprint for understanding the newer procedures and protocols
- Practical tools including algorithms, tables, illustration, photographs, detailed references, and critical take-home points
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.