Respiratory: An Integrated Approach to Disease (LANGE Basic Science) 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071635017]
An innovative, organ-specific text that blends basic science with the fundamentals of clinical medicine
Part of the Human Organ Systems series, Respiratory: An Integrated Approach to Disease skillfully bridges the gap between the science and practice of medicine. This beautifully illustrated book seamlessly integrates the core elements of cell biology, anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, and pathology with clinical medicine. It is the perfect companion for medical students transitioning to their clinical years, as well as for practicing physicians who need a user-friendly update on the basic science underlying the practice of clinical medicine.
Features and highlights include:
- Detailed learning objectives clearly state learning goals
- Key concepts are emphasized in every chapter
- The latest developments in the field are incorporated throughout the text
- Numerous high-quality illustrations with detailed legends clarify important or difficult concepts
- Clinical Correlations highlight the clinical implications of basic science
- Each chapter is accompanied by an annotated bibliography to enhance the learning experience and provide an overview of the critical literature in the field
- End-of-chapter case-based questions with detailed explanations reinforce important concepts and assess understanding of the material
- A valuable Glossary of common phrases, terms, abbreviations, and acronyms
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.