The Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Illustrated Manual of Ophthalmology, 3e 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1437709087]
With high quality color images combined with up-to-date treatment guidelines and a proven template, the third edition of The Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Illustrated Manual of Ophthalmology is a vital companion for every ophthalmic trainee, primary care practitioner and emergency trauma unit.
- Provides thorough, easily accessible and up-to-date information for all common eye disorders, creating an all-in-one resource for quick diagnosis and treatment.
- Uses highlighted emergency management boxes for a clear presentation of the crucial treatment of critical situations.
- Follows a templated format with key boxes highlighting important information.
- Presents full-color photographs throughout so you can compare real case presentations for more accurate diagnosis.
- Orders chapters anatomically (not by ophthalmic subspecialty) making it easier to locate the desired information by looking at the effected area.
- Provides a complete and thorough update with expanded sections, including age related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, uveitis, glaucoma, dry eye, and refractive surgeries.
- Incorporates over 100 new high quality clinical color photos plus spectral domain OCT, CT scan, fluorescein angiogram, visual field, and corneal topography images.
- Adds brand new appendices outlining basic eye care and differential diagnosis information to help minimize wasted time in the clinic.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.