Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation
Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation: A Companion to Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney – Expert Consult: Online and Print, 3e (Pereira, … Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation) 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1437709877]
Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation―a companion to Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney―covers all clinical management issues relevant to chronic kidney disease. Drs. Jonathan Himmelfarb and Mohamed Sayegh lead a team of expert contributors to present you with the latest advances in hypertensive kidney disease, vitamin D deficiency, diabetes management, transplantation, and more. With the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, you’ll have convenient access to everything you need to manage your patients.
- Apply the expertise of distinguished researchers and clinicians in the fields of hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, critical care nephrology, and transplantation.
- Manage the full range of issues in chronic kidney disease, dialysis, and transplantation through comprehensive coverage of basic science and clinical tools.
- Gain clear visual understanding from illustrations, including diagnostic and treatment algorithms, line drawings, and photographs.
- Access the fully searchable contents online at www.expertconsult.com, along with links to PubMed.
- Better manage your patients with up-to-date coverage on the latest advances in 13 new chapters including Hypertensive Kidney Disease, Vitamin D Deficiency, Diabetes Management, and more.
- Gain fresh perspectives from a revised editorial team led by Jonathan Himmelfarb―a young leader in the field of acute renal failure―and Mohamed Sayegh―a worldwide expert on kidney transplantation.
Himmelfarb and Sayegh give you all of the basic science and clinical tools to properly manage patients with chronic renal disease
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.