Stoelting’s Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease, 7e 7th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323401376]
A classic since its first publication nearly 25 years ago, Stoelting’s Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease, 7th Edition, by Drs. Roberta L. Hines and Katherine E. Marschall, remains your go-to reference for concise, thorough coverage of pathophysiology of the most common diseases and their medical management relevant to anesthesia. To provide the guidance you need to successfully manage or avoid complications stemming from pre-existing conditions there are detailed discussions of each disease, the latest practice guidelines, easy-to-follow treatment algorithms, and more.
- Presents detailed discussions of common diseases, as well as highlights of more rare diseases and their unique features that could be of importance in the perioperative period.
- Examines specific anesthesia considerations for special patient populations-including pediatric, obstetric and elderly patients.
- Features abundant figures, tables, diagrams, and photos to provide fast access to the most pertinent aspects of every condition and to clarify critical points about management of these medical illnesses.
- Ideal for anesthesiologists in practice and for anesthesia residents in training and preparing for boards. Printed and digital versions of this classic text are available.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Includes brand new chapters on sleep-disordered breathing, critical care medicine and diseases of aging as well as major updates of nearly all other chapters.
- Covers respiratory disease in greater detail with newly separated chapters on Sleep Disordered Breathing; Obstructive Lung Disease; Restrictive Lung Disease; and Respiratory Failure.
- Provides the latest practice guidelines, now integrated into each chapter for quick reference.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.