Rapid Diagnosis in Ophthalmology Series: Retina, 1e (Rapid Diagnoses in Ophthalmology) 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323049591]
This title in the Rapid Diagnosis in Ophthalmology Series presents a wealth of full-color images – along with differential diagnoses – in side-by-side page layouts to assist you in identifying a full range of retinal disorders. A templated format expedites access to the guidance you need to diagnose the most common retinal conditions – from simple to complex – encountered in practice.
- Coverage of cutting-edge topics including lucentis therapy for wet ARMD, Avastin therapy for macular disease, and guidance on OCT imaging, help you keep your knowledge up to date.
- Hundreds of full-color images present conditions as they present in real life.
- Common diagnostic pitfalls discuss what to look out for when making a difficult diagnosis.
- A templated, color-coded layout and differential diagnosis boxes for each condition help you make quick, accurate clinical decisions.
- A focus on the most common conditions encountered in practice allows you to efficiently formulate treatment plans and referrals.
SERIES EDITORS: Jay S. Duker, MD, Director, New England Eye Center, Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery Service; Director, Pediatric Retinal Referral Center, Uveitis & Immunology Service; Professor and Chair of Ophthalmology, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA and Marian S. Macsai, MD, Chief, Division of Ophthalmology, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare; Professor and Vice-Chair of the Department of Ophthalmology, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, MI
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.