Review of Medical Microbiology, 1e 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323033253]
The perfect tool for course review and exam preparation! This brand-new resource is a companion to Dr. Murray’s best-selling Medical Microbiology, 5th Edition. It features more than 550 USMLE-style questions, with answers and rationales that examine bacteriology, virology, mycology, and parasitology. Like its parent text, this review guide focuses on how microbes cause disease in humans and emphasizes facts vital to clinical practice. Readers will find the latest knowledge and advances in the field … page references to the 5th Edition … and full-color illustrations.
- Makes an excellent study tool for the microbiology portion of the USMLE Step 1 exam.
- Presents questions in the USMLE style to familiarize readers with the exam format.
- Includes correct answers for every questions, plus rationales that explain why those answers are correct.
- Features page references to the main text for each answer, making more information easy to find.
- Integrates 70 color illustrations that demonstrate complex concepts and the appearance of disease.
- Considers etiology, epidemiology, host defenses, identification, diagnosis, prevention, and control for a broad range of pathogens.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.