Pediatric Clinical Skills: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 4e 4th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1437713971]
Pediatric Clinical Skills, 4th Edition, by renowned author Richard B. Goldbloom, is your ideal guide to mastering necessary, often complex and challenging pediatric clinical skills. Written in a clear, informal tone, this book explains the nuances of the child/family interview and history, pediatric physical exam, crucial interpersonal skills, and important issues such as cultural sensitivity, chronic conditions, and athletic participation. An indispensable learning tool for in-training physicians, this book is also a valuable resource for pediatric and family practice physicians, nurses, physician assistants, and all healthcare personnel who work with children.
- Discover the best approach and demeanor for interviewing patients and their families.
- Elicit cooperation and gain the maximum value from physical exams of patients of all ages, including preterm and low-birth-weight infants.
- Enhance cultural sensitivity and capably navigate issues associated with chronic conditions, athletic participation, and more.
- Perfect the latest approaches for approaching the adolescent, clinical evaluation for possible child abuse, palliative care, examining the head and neck, evaluating gastrointestinal symptoms, surgical assessment of the abdomen, and other rapidly evolving areas.
- Navigate growing areas of concern including obesity, autism, TV-watching, and video games.
- Access the complete contents online at studentconsult.com, with Integration Links to related content in other Student Consult resources…videos demonstrating different aspects of the neurological exam, including assessing cerebral palsy and muscular dystrophy…additional content and images to complement Ch. 21, Clinical Evaluation for Possible Child Abuse…and full-color inserts that complement Ch. 8, Examining the Visual System, and Ch. 19, Assessing the Skin.
- Study efficiently with the aid of Case Histories, Key Points, and Recommended Readings.
Gain the clinical skills needed for successful pediatric practice
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.