Pain Medicine Board Review, 1e 1st Edition
Well-written and expertly reviewed, this practical question-and-answer resource by Drs. Anna Woodbury, Boris Spektor, Vinita Singh, Brian Bobzien, Trusharth Patel, and Jerry Kalangara, prepares you for certification or recertification in Pain Management. Nearly 850 questions, with answers and concise explanations throughout, test the knowledge you need for success on the American Board of Anesthesiology exam.
- Covers all the major topics in the Pain Medicine board certification exam, all meticulously reviewed to ensure complete, accurate information.
- Includes references to Practical Management of Pain, 5th Edition, by Dr. Honorio Benzon et al. for further reading and detailed explanations.
- Provides board-style questions, answers, and explanations provided by Dr. Anna Woodbury and colleagues at Emory Medical School.
- Ideal for any physician desiring Pain Medicine certification, including pain medicine specialists, anesthesiologists, physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians, neurologists, orthopaedists, and more.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.