The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine, 3e 3rd Edition
[amazon_link asins=’B078XC6MLG’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’6272d570-4d77-11e8-8cb1-f36109c549e7′]
Based on the popular review course from Harvard Medical School, The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine, 3rd Edition, provides in-depth coverage on all specialties of internal medicine, as well as palliative care, occupational medicine, psychiatry, and geriatric medicine. Ideal for preparing for certification or recertification, this highly regarded review tool keeps you up to date with tremendous changes in the field, incorporating detailed discussions in every chapter, essential learning points, more than 600 review questions, numerous tables and figures, and more.
- Organizes 100+ chapters into 10 broad sections, with one additional section devoted to board simulation. Each chapter includes a section of multiple-choice questions.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of leading authorities from Harvard as well as former chief residents at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, making this an excellent exam review tool as well as a general practice resource.
- Includes three new chapters: Sedation Agitation-Sleep Deprviation; Hepatitis B and C; and Evaluation of the Dyspneic Patient.
- Features a brand new, full-color design with all-new diagrams and color photos.
- Provides extensively revised information throughout, including more MOC-focused content.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.