Osborn’s Brain 2nd Edition
[amazon_link asins=’0323477763′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’4fa391a9-316f-4c59-94d6-e7aeffa2a3e1′]
Comprehensive, visually appealing, and easy to understand, Osborn’s Brain, second edition, by the highly esteemed Dr. Anne G. Osborn, provides a solid framework for understanding the complex subject of brain imaging when studied cover to cover. Almost completely rewritten and featuring 75% new illustrations, it combines essential anatomy with gross pathology and imaging, clearly demonstrating why and how diseases appear the way they do. The most immediate emergent diagnostic topics are followed by nonemergent pathologies, integrating the most relevant information from Dr. Osborn’s entire career of accumulated knowledge, experience, and interest in neuropathology, neurosurgery, and clinical neurosciences.
- Covers the “must-know” aspects of brain imaging together with spectacular pathology examples, relevant anatomy, and up-to-date techniques in neuroradiology―perfect for radiologists, neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons, and neurologists at all levels
- Begins with emergent topics such as trauma, nontraumatic hemorrhage, stroke, and vascular lesions, followed by infections, demyelinating and inflammatory diseases, neoplasms, toxic-metabolic-degenerative disorders, and congenital brain malformations
- Features more than 4,000 stunning, high-resolution radiologic images and medical illustrations, all of which are annotated to describe the most clinically significant features
- Includes Dr. Osborn’s trademark summary boxes scattered throughout for quick review of essential facts, as well as the most recent and up-to-date references available
- Helps readers think clearly about diagnoses, types of diagnoses, and the various pathologies that can affect the brain
- Includes new WHO classifications of brain tumors, new entities including IgG4-related disease and CLIPPERS, new and emerging infectious diseases, and updated insights into brain trauma and brain degeneration
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
DOWNLOAD THIS MEDICAL BOOK HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.