Avery’s Diseases of the Newborn 10th Edition
[amazon_link asins=’0323401392′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’a71cc5c6-46d3-4b64-96d8-13fdd619397d’]
Covering the evaluation and management of every key disease and condition affecting newborns, Avery’s Diseases of the Newborn, by Drs. Christine A. Gleason and Sandra E. Juul, remains your #1 source for practical, clinically relevant information in this fast-changing field. You’ll find the specific strategies you need to confidently diagnose and treat this unique patient population, in a full-color, easy-to-use single volume that focuses on key areas of practice. Now in a thoroughly revised 10th Edition, this highly respected reference is an authoritative clinical resource for neonatal practitioners.
- Provides up-to-date information on every aspect of newborn evaluation and management in a new, visually improved format featuring more than 500 all-new, full-color illustrations integrated within each chapter.
- Includes greatly expanded Neurology and Hematology sections that highlight the knowledge and expertise of new co-editor, Dr. Sandra E. Juul.
- Features all-new chapters on Palliative Care, Gastroesophageal Reflux, Platelet Disorders, Transfusion Therapy, Hypertension, , and The Ear and Hearing Disorders, as well as expanded coverage of brain injury and neuroprotective strategies in the preterm and term infant.
- Contains new Key Points boxes at the beginning of every chapter.
- Brings you up to date on current topics such as the evolving epidemic of neonatal abstinence syndrome and the new clinical uses of ultrasound (including ultrasound videos online).
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
DOWNLOAD THIS MEDICAL BOOK HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.