Netter’s Introduction to Clinical Procedures, 1e (Netter Clinical Science) Student Edition
[amazon_link asins=’0323370551′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’8a73a99d-4276-11e8-8fc4-f507b9534a4d’]
Written with the student in mind, Netter’s Introduction to Clinical Procedures, by Drs. Marios Loukas, R. Shane Tubbs, and Joseph Feldman, uses the well-known Netter anatomy art as a foundation for reinforcing the relevant clinical anatomy needed to successfully understand and perform basic procedures. Learn the practical application of this knowledge with step-by-step guides incorporating concise text, images, and animation.
- Didactic Netter illustrations provide clear informative visuals for quick understanding of anatomical relationships.
- Concise explanations enhance understanding of clinical underpinnings and implications.
- More than 30 common clinical procedures are explained and demonstrated with step-by-step illustrations.
- Multiple choice questions reinforce key concepts and challenge your knowledge.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes access — on a variety of devices — to the complete text, animation, “test yourself” images, and references from the book.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.