Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures, 2e 2nd Edition
[amazon_link asins=’0323401538′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’398a76f5-4276-11e8-a265-f5431a24bf92′]
The second edition of Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures features a highly visual atlas format to illustrate exactly how to perform each technique. This medical reference walks you through each procedure, step-by-step, to safely and efficiently relieve patients’ pain. This book presents an algorithmic, image-guided approach for each technique; trajectory view (demonstrates fluoroscopic “setup”); multiplanar confirmation views (AP, lateral, oblique); and “safety view” (what should be avoided during injection), along with optimal and suboptimal contrast patterns. Each fluoroscopic and ultrasound chapter also has the same “voice” so it is easy to follow.
- Safely and efficiently relieve your patients’ pain with consistent, easy-to-follow chapters that guide you through each technique.
- Presents an algorithmic, image-guided approach for each technique: trajectory view (demonstrates fluoroscopic “setup”); multiplanarconfirmation views (AP, lateral, oblique); and “safety view” (what should be avoided during injection), along with optimal and suboptimal contrast patterns.
- Special chapters on Needle Techniques, Procedural Safety, Fluoroscopic and Ultrasound Imaging Pearls, Radiation Safety, and L5-S1 Disc Access provide additional visual instruction.
- View drawings of radiopaque landmarks and key radiolucent anatomy that cannot be viewed fluoroscopically.
- Videos including procedural “set-up” and optimal and suboptimal constrast flow are available in the Expert Consult eBook version.
- Includes new unique and diagrams demonstrating cervical, thoracic and lumbar radiofrequency probe placement and treatment zones on multiplanar views, as well as new unique tables and examplesdifferentiating between optimal and suboptimal epidural contrast flow
- Features new coverage of ultrasound techniques, as well as new presentation of procedures for “spine masqueraders” such as the hip and shoulder.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to access and search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.