Netter’s Clinical Anatomy, 4e (Netter Basic Science) 4th Edition
[amazon_link asins=’0323531881′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’890a02eb-5876-11e8-86d8-3f2c11ba9c36′]
Focus on the clinically relevant aspects of anatomy and bridge normal anatomy to common clinical conditions with Netter’s Clinical Anatomy, 4th Edition. This easy-to-read, visually stunning text features nearly 600 superb Netter-style illustrations that provide essential descriptions of anatomy, embryology, and pathology to help you understand their clinical relevance. Authored by John Hansen, PhD, an Honored Member of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists, this book is an ideal anatomy reference for students who want to make the most of their study time or need a concise review of clinical anatomy.
- Clinical Focus boxes present hundreds of illustrated clinical correlations that bridge anatomy to pathophysiology. Every clinical correlation – more than 200 in all – is illustrated.
- Features and Characteristics boxes explain the relation between structure and function.
- Muscle/Ligament/Joint tables summarize attachment points, actions, and other key information related to each structure.
- Both USMLE-style review questions and short answer questions online help you gauge your mastery of the material and identify areas where you may need further study.
- Portable book size makes it easy to carry on the go.
- More review questions, including figure- and image-based questions
- More Clinical Focus boxes
- eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes additional multiple-choice questions, 3D models, and fully searchable text and images.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.