Medical Physiology: Principles for Clinical Medicine Fifth, North American Edition
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
- Clinical Focus essays highlight how and where physiology relates to clinical medicine and diagnosis.
- New Integrated Medical Sciences essays highlight the connections between physiology and other basic sciences, such as pharmacology, biochemistry, and genetics.
- Extensive chapter revisions in the Neuromuscular, Gastrointestinal, Renal, and Blood and Immunology parts have been provided by new expert contributors.
- End-of-chapter USMLE-style review questions, with answers and explanations, as well as new Clinical Application exercises, help students master the material.
- Conceptual diagrams facilitate comprehension of difficult concepts and presents both normal and abnormal clinical conditions.
- Active Learning Objectives, Chapter Summaries, and full-color artwork and tables facilitate learning and study.
- A companion website offers additional resources for students including animations, additional review questions, additional clinical application exercises, advanced clinical problem-solving exercises, and suggested readings.