Netter’s Atlas of Neuroscience, 3e (Netter Basic Science) 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323265111]
Ideal for students of neuroscience and neuroanatomy, the new edition of Netter’s Atlas of Neuroscience combines the didactic well-loved illustrations of Dr. Frank Netter with succinct text and clinical points, providing a highly visual, clinically oriented guide to the most important topics in this subject. The logically organized content presents neuroscience from three perspectives: an overview of the nervous system, regional neuroscience, and systemic neuroscience, enabling you to review complex neural structures and systems from different contexts.
You may also be interested in:
A companion set of flash cards, Netter’s Neuroscience Flash Cards, 3rd Edition, to which the textbook is cross-referenced.
- Coverage of both regional and systemic neurosciences allows you to learn structure and function in different and important contexts.
- Combines the precision and beauty of Netter and Netter-style illustrations to highlight key neuroanatomical concepts and clinical correlations.
- Reflects the current understanding of the neural components and supportive tissue, regions, and systems of the brain, spinal cord, and periphery.
- Uniquely informative drawings provide a quick and memorable overview of anatomy, function, and clinical relevance.
- Succinct and useful format utilizes tables and short text to offer easily accessible “at-a-glance” information.
- Provides an overview of the basic features of the spinal cord, brain, and peripheral nervous system, the vasculature, meninges and cerebrospinal fluid, and basic development.
- Integrates the peripheral and central aspects of the nervous system.
- Bridges neuroanatomy and neurology through the use of correlative radiographs.
- Highlights cross-sectional brain stem anatomy and side-by-side comparisons of horizontal sections, CTs and MRIs.
- Features video of radiograph sequences and 3D reconstructions to enhance your understanding of the nervous system.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes access — on a variety of devices — to the complete text, 14 videos, and images from the book.
- Expanded coverage of cellular and molecular neuroscience provides essential guidance on signaling, transcription factors, stem cells, evoked potentials, neuronal and glial function, and a number of molecular breakthroughs for a better understanding of normal and pathologic conditions of the nervous system.
- Micrographs, radiologic imaging, and stained cross sections supplement illustrations for a comprehensive visual understanding.
- Increased clinical points — from sleep disorders and inflammation in the CNS to the biology of seizures and the mechanisms of Alzheimer’s — offer concise insights that bridge basic neuroscience and clinical application.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.