Infectious Diseases: Expert Consult: Online and Print – 2 Volume Set, 3e (Infectious Diseases (Armstrong/ Mosby)) 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323045790]
Infectious Diseases, 3rd edition by Jonathan Cohen, MB, BS, FRCP, FRCPath, FRCPE, FMedSci, William G. Powderly, MD, FRCPI, and Steven M. Opal MD, provides comprehensive, practical, highly visual guidance to help you effectively overcome the latest clinical infectious disease challenges. The comprehensively updated 3rd Edition features brand-new information on new strains of the swine (H1N1) and avian influenza viruses, SARS, nosocomial infections, HIV/AIDS, and many other timely topics. Online access at expertconsult.com lets you reference the complete contents from any computer.
- Find a diagnosis quickly with the popular Diseases by Body System Section.
- Stay well informed with expanded and updated coverage of nonsocomial infections and much more.
- Access the full text contents of the entire 2-volume set online with a fully searchable website with case studies (ideal tool for learning and review for the Boards), ID secret of the week, disease outbreak maps, Diagnosis algorithms, and a downloadable image library.
- Receive unparalleled visual guidance from hundreds of full-color photographs and figures.
- Quickly search information with a consistent chapter organization and colorful page layouts.
- Get clinically-focused guidance from “Practice Points” which demonstrate how to diagnose and treat complicated problems encountered in practice.
- Make effective diagnoses with a more efficient approach to differential diagnosis―discussions of conditions are presented in proportion to their incidence.
- Gain a more international view from editors and authors, patient photographs, and treatment perspectives from around the world.
- Stay current with the very latest information about newly recognized infectious diseases including new strains of the swine (H1N1) and avian influenza viruses, and SARS…many new chapters including parvoviruses, acute meningitis, chronic meningitis, GI infection, tuberculosis of the urogenital tract, approaches to acute fever and fever of unknown origin, infections in burn, surgery and trauma, immunodeficiencies and principles of infection in the immunocompromised patient, opportunistic and systemic fungi, and subcutaneous and superficial fungal pathogens.
- Efficiently reference information with no overlap thanks to newly reorganized chapters including a completely refocused section on tropical and travel medicine.
- Find answers quickly and easily access references with a new more streamlined, portable, and economical format. All bibliographical citations have been removed from the printed reference – allowing the two volumes to be lighter and more compact – but remain online at expertconsult.com for rapid searchability.
- Get a fresh perspective from seven new section editors added to this edition, as well as an even more geographically diverse set of contributors.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.