Miller’s Basics of Anesthesia 8th Edition
Long regarded as the undisputed leading text of its kind, Miller’s Basics of Anesthesia provides comprehensive yet concise coverage of both basic science and clinical topics in anesthesiology. Under the experienced editorial leadership of Dr. Manuel C. Pardo, Jr., the 8th Edition has been meticulously updated to reflect the latest advances in practice and important aspects of contemporary anesthesia care, including pathophysiology, pharmacology, regional anesthesia, anesthetic management, and special problems and patient groups. It remains the first learning resource of choice for anesthesia providers, including anesthesia residents and fellows, medical students, and student registered nurse anesthetists, and is also a valuable review tool for practitioners undergoing maintenance of certification or recertification.
- Features a reader-friendly format with color-coded section tabs, easy-to-read chapters, and a concise writing style, along with color patterns in every chapter for quick navigation.
- Contains new chapters on Clinician Well-Being, Perioperative Point-of-Care Ultrasound, Environmental Impact of Anesthetics, and Perioperative Medicine.
- Covers key topics such as anesthesia neurotoxicity, palliative care, sleep medicine, trauma, and much more.
- Includes high-quality images that offer a detailed visual understanding of complex topics, while numerous figures and tables condense material for easier retention and review.
- Shares the knowledge and experience of renowned anesthesia expert Dr. Manuel C. Pardo, Jr. and a team of more than 80 global contributing authors.
- Serves both as an initial learning resource and a useful tool for solidifying the essential “must know information and reviewing core knowledge for maintenance of certification.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
DOWNLOAD THIS MEDICAL BOOK
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers.
If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server.
emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.