McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review Pediatrics, Second Edition 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071623418]
1000+ Q&As and 100+ real-world cases provide all the preparation you need for any pediatric examination and the boards
McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review: Pediatrics is the perfect way to prepare for any type of pediatric test or examination required for training and certification. You’ll find everything you need in one comprehensive case-based review: more than 1000 board-style questions, answers with thorough explanations, more than 100 cases, full-color illustrations, and material that follows the exam content requirement of the American Board of Pediatrics.
Here’s why this is the best review tool for any pediatric examination:
- More than 1000 board-style multiple-choice questions with detailed answer explanations
- Progressive case-based approach, includes real-life clinical vignettes
- Covers all areas addressed by the board and recertification examinations, across all subspecialties
- 4-page color insert, featuring 33 color photographs for cases pertinent to emergency medicine, dermatology, and infectious diseases
- Cases and questions emphasize understanding key medical concepts fundamental to pediatric practice making it easily transferrable to real-life clinical situations
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.