Manual of Obstetrics Eighth Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1451186770]
The updated and revised eighth edition of the popular Manual of Obstetrics skillfully addresses the care, assessment, and complications, as well as other emerging issues handled daily by obstetric providers.
Top-rated among obstetrics manuals, this practical, authoritative text is both an excellent desk reference and on-the-spot guide. Essential data and commentary are provided on all the major areas of obstetric care, obstetric complications, maternal complications, fetal assessment, fetal complications, and neonatal care.
This edition also includes new information on fetal intervention issues and on endocrine disorders. A new chapter on Fetal Therapy addresses the rising consensus that the fetus should be considered an individual patient
- Bulleted formatted text to aid quick-reference
- Chapter sections address background, evaluation, differential diagnosis, lab tests, diagnosis and treatment
- Numerous tables, algorithms and line drawings illuminate complex concepts
- New chapter on Fetal Therapy
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Download this book free here
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.