Hutchison’s Clinical Methods: An Integrated Approach to Clinical Practice With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 23e (Hutchinson’s Clinical Methods) 23rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0702040916]
Hutchison’s Clinical Methods, first published over a century ago, is the classic textbook on clinical skills. It provides an outstanding source of learning and reference for undergraduate medical students and postgraduate doctors. It seeks to teach an integrated approach to clinical practice, so that new methods and investigations are grafted onto established patterns of clinical practice, rather than added on as something extra. The text is organised so that both system-related and problem-oriented chapters are included. Particular emphasis is placed on the importance of the doctor-patient relationship, the essential skills needed for clinical examination, and for planning the appropriate choice of investigations in diagnosis and management.
- Provides a comprehensive account of the traditional methods of patient history-taking and examination but updated with a full account of the role of modern investigative techniques.
- A book for students of all ages and all degrees of experience.
- The most comprehensive account of clinical methods on the market.
- This long established textbook of clinical method has been thoroughly revised, with fewer chapters, so as to concentrate on the basic principles of history and examination in all the various clinical settings which medical students need to master.
- A new chapter concentrates on the assessment of patients presenting as emergencies.
- A new editorial team on this 23rd Edition maintains the highest standards of content and presentation.
- Download this book free here
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.