Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Rheumatology, Third Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series) 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071638059]
The most up-to-date and readily accessible rheumatology resource available
A Doody’s Core title for 2015!
The third edition of this trusted quick-reference guide has everything you need to keep pace with this fast-moving field―presented in the acclaimed CURRENT format. A practical reference for primary care providers, the book simplifies the treatment of difficult-to-manage rheumatologic diseases and disorders, such as arthritis, lupus, and sarcoidosis.
- NEW full-color photographs
- NEW chapters on clinical genetics, drug-induced syndromes, and metabolic myopathies
- Straightforward, expert coverage of the entire range of rheumatology disorders
- Full explanations of common and major disorders in clinical immunology
- Concise chapters geared to the needs of trainees and clinicians
- First section that addresses common but difficult-to-diagnose rheumatologic complaints―and delivers key “approach to the patient” strategies
Download this book free here
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.