Differential Diagnosis for Physical Therapists: Screening for Referral, 4e (Differential Diagnosis In Physical Therapy) 4th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0721606199]
Written by a leading expert in the field, this comprehensive reference text enables users to properly screen for medical disease to make an informed diagnosis. The goal of this proven text is to teach the Physical Therapist how to determine if the patient has a true neuromuscular or musculoskeletal problem and to determine the specific dysfunction or impairment. Now with a new title that reflects a better understanding of the screening process as the first step in making a diagnosis, this text provides students, physical therapy clinicians and physical therapist assistants with a step-by-step approach to client evaluation, which follows the standards of competency established by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) related to conducting a screening examination.
- A systems-based approach to differential screening and diagnosis make it easy for Physical Therapists to find information and understand it in light of other systems issues.
- CD-ROM with screening tools provides Physical Therapists with forms and checklists they can use in the clinical setting.
- Case studies provide real-world examples.
- New chapter on how physical assessment provides baseline-screening information to better explain the progression of the screening process.
- Includes new information on musculoskeletal problems.
- A separate chapter on pain introduces the concept of pain as a screening tool.
- An entire section is devoted to systematic origins of pain to demonstrate how regional pain should be approached in screening for particular disorders.
- Introductory information on the newer medical screening concepts sets the stage for how screening is presented in the rest of the book.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.